What does everyone do?

mungman

work in a glass shop doing pretty much anything with glass, plastic, or sheetmetal. going to continue on my mechanical engineering degree this fall!

funny story:

when we move larger pieces of glass we use suction cups as you probably have seen in movies (the punisher came to mind) well the way these work is you compress a cylinder by pumping a button that has a diameter of about 2" or so creating suction or a vacume that holds the glass to the cup.

one day while on a ladder in a residential neighborhood i was installing some glass up on a ladder and there was a dog next door that was peeking up over the fence at me and barking like crazy so i secure the cup to the glass i am about to install and as soon as i get up on the ladder the cup malfuctioned and shot the cylinder out the side of the cup and nailed the dog right in the forehead!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

security industry... hence the name

i have been a bodyguard for almost 16 years now... worked for numerous celebrities and wealthy people... most have been super cool... of course there always a few assholes...

i have worked with the following people at one time or another -

Dinero

Dr Dre

Eminem

Bruce Willis

Carmen Electra

Dennis rodman

paris hilton

Hilary Duff

and an entire list i cant mention due to confidentiality agreements...

I also own one of the bigger bodyguard academies on the west coast - Bodyguard Training International - in fact the g2g in july will be at my administrative office in oxnard.

in 2000-2003 I wrote a national bodyguard manual (400+ pages) which has been used in the training of men and women worldwide including various government personnel and law enforcement units.

if anyone wants, here is our company website - http://www.usabodyguards.com

'Have gun... will travel"

funny stories... oh wow... too many... when you work with rich people, some are morons... i shake my head daily at the shit i hear or see... it never stops amazing me...

I am currently employed with a company called Dyncorp Int. I work on AH-64 A/D Apache/Apache Longbow attack helicopter as an Armament/Electrical/Avionics Technician. I did the same thing in the Army for 7 years but the pay is better out in the real world and the jobs not as hazardous. :thumbs:

I'm outside all day. rain or shine, snow, hot or cold. i'm on the road all day and not trapped in a cube so that makes me happy.

:withstupid: Me too!!! I love it...... for the most part!

I have worked here http://outdoorlights.com/ for almost 5 years now as an installer, sevice tech, salesman, customer service extrordinare. Started when I was 19 and probably won't leave till the day I die! It's good work I enjoy it. hell it pays the bills! Our location (national franchise of about 80 locations) is # number 3 in the country, behind only Nashville and Naples FLA. And we have 1/3 the installers/ sevrvice techs they do! (2!)

-K-

Edited by KoreySS (see edit history)

I have been working as the Fleet Manager/Purchasing Agent/Parts Dept. Supervisor for a large security company in the NY metro area for amost 10 years now.crazy-2.gif

I have also been a volunteer firefighter for over 5 years now.

:driving: I am a Sr. IT Analyst at JEG's - Been there 7 years and am in charge of the phone order system.. Attend as many NHRA events as Jeg will let me !!! SUPER place to stay in touch with everything cars....