SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures have been posted in the photography section, here's a link to the thread........

Pics from the NorthEast SS meet 8/25/07

Ashley-sorry about shooting you in the eye, I figured you would enjoy that sort of thing :jester:

Wow, how did you know that?? Can you PRETTY please get both my eyes nexxt time at Lebannon? :crazy::P I'd like that more thanks. :D

Was glad I could make it...thanks for organizing and having me. Didn't get a chance to BS with everyone much, but hey..it's all about the camraderie of a group that loves/appreciates their rides...and I was glad to be a part of that. Thanks again!

just got home about 15 min ago. took only 2 1/2 hrs from the hotel to get home. took an alternate route through Conn. and I think it saved alot of aggrevation. Hit alot of traffic once we got in Mass but it was all in pockets. at that point the PCM was broken in and

OH MY F@%#ING GOD DOES THIS THING FLY NOW!!!! Smooth as hell too.

Thanks for all the help guys and it was great meeting all of you as well. Can't wait for Lebanon!!! Emily had a great time as well!

• 5 weeks later...
ah crap... wish i had noticed this thread last month :banghead: ... any other meets planned b4 then end of the season in the tri-state area.....

Myself, Krambo, RockHead, and IH82W8 are planning to attack Island Dragway on a friday night sometime before the weather gets too cold, not sure when though :chevy:

would that be oct 26th, if so ill defintiely see what i can do, i would love to make a run while its still bone stock so i can get a baseline.... thanx boss i appreciate the offer...

He means tonight........It was mentioned on Saturday while at Lebanon Valley :chevy: