SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call my cell if ur running late and well wate for u i posted it before

no problem man. looks like a good meeting spot cuz I think I will need gas by that point anyway. looks like its midway.

ok, so I keep getting asked and the day is almost here. is anyone staying down there and if so where? I haven't decided whether or not to drive back that night or stay.

ok, so I keep getting asked and the day is almost here. is anyone staying down there and if so where? I haven't decided whether or not to drive back that night or stay.

driving there and back that day........its only 2 hours or so for me :driving:

I'm staying at my fiancee's house in NJ this week. 1/2 hour ride to Hillsborough. Nice!

no problem man. looks like a good meeting spot cuz I think I will need gas by that point anyway. looks like its midway.

There is alot of hotels in the area, I wouldn't worry about a reservation. The meet is about an hour from me so I will be driving in and driving out. Brian (AutoGuy) and I will most likely be driving in tandem to the meet so if anyone is coming from the rt. 78 / rt. 22 way from PA, drop a PM for meet up times.

Brian, I will call ya tomorrow. I still need to wash the beast and swap out the wheels from racing on Sunday :ughdance:

:eek: holy sh*t Mark!! That looks like my face up at Carlisle, ouch........

I am gonna call Applebees and speak to a manager on Thursday to give them a heads up on our gathering :chevy:

BTW-I have the banner.........

Tried to get info on who the manager might be on Saturday (same guy that owns my 2 Applebee's , Clifton and Totowa, owns Hillsborough), but the guys up here were unfamiliar.

Tried to get info on who the manager might be on Saturday (same guy that owns my 2 Applebee's , Clifton and Totowa, owns Hillsborough), but the guys up here were unfamiliar.

Don't worry about it, I just spoke to the manager Brian and gave him a heads up. He remembers us from the April 7th meet in the spring, so in other words we have the green light :thumbs:

Don't worry about it, I just spoke to the manager Brian and gave him a heads up. He remembers us from the April 7th meet in the spring, so in other words we have the green light :thumbs:

What can Brian do to all of us :crackup: Give us alot of :cheers:

Tolking to Fireman31 (Dan) today and we both think it would be nice to get a gruop pic of all the trucks . To give to the store , maybe they will put it on the wall :thumbs:

What can Brian do to all of us :crackup: Give us alot of :cheers:

Tolking to Fireman31 (Dan) today and we both think it would be nice to get a gruop pic of all the trucks . To give to the store , maybe they will put it on the wall :thumbs:

yeah I was figuring that we should take a group shot of all the trucks and owners with a statement like

"thanks for having us from the members of SSS.com and TBSS.com" I'll frame it and send it to them to hang on the wall. What do you guys think? :confused:

yeah I was figuring that we should take a group shot of all the trucks and owners with a statement like

"thanks for having us from the members of SSS.com and TBSS.com" I'll frame it and send it to them to hang on the wall. What do you guys think? :confused:

Good idea. I can go back there when I'm old and remember when... :)