SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

Along with TBSS.com, we have 14 definite attendees and another 13 possible attendees......

If we get this many people, it will rival the Zippy Event!!!! :chevy:

Hey Fireman31 ... If you don't mind ... Spread the word about the Lebanon Valley drags .... I know we'll see you there ... Just hope more attend...

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fireman31 ... If you don't mind ... Spread the word about the Lebanon Valley drags .... I know we'll see you there ... Just hope more attend...

No problem, everyone attending will be informed of the upcoming day of drags :driving:

Wow, this seems like it's going to be huge and definitely a lot of fun. My dad was going to come and bring his 1951 Custom Mercury for a ride, but he has a funeral to attend to instead so it's just gonna be me. Anyways...can't wait for Saturday!

Fireman - I'm Irish and Italian, too. :thumbs::jester: So I know how that burning and not tanning crap feels...

i just mapquested those and out of curiosity, is that the long wharf mobil car wash? 2 hrs 15 min to there from Boston. i can do that.

i believe thats what its called... dose that sound like a good rondavu point

Edited by saintsss (see edit history)

Wow, this seems like it's going to be huge and definitely a lot of fun. My dad was going to come and bring his 1951 Custom Mercury for a ride, but he has a funeral to attend to instead so it's just gonna be me. Anyways...can't wait for Saturday!

Fireman - I'm Irish and Italian, too. :thumbs::jester: So I know how that burning and not tanning crap feels...

that's cool your dad is going with his car ............ wow it going to be a great turn out ...... :driving:

I hope applebee's has alot of room for all of us :cheers: I have a feeling that there will be alot BSing to do........

Looking forwaord to meeting anyone and others agian :thumbs:

Well I'm irsh and german...........it is plan in the A$$ (well leg) :crackup:

:eek: holy sh*t Mark!! That looks like my face up at Carlisle, ouch........

I am gonna call Applebees and speak to a manager on Thursday to give them a heads up on our gathering :chevy:

BTW-I have the banner.........

I am gonna call Applebees and speak to a manager on Thursday to give them a heads up on our gathering :chevy:

BTW-I have the banner.........

That would be a good idea......... :thumbs:

How many pics did you take with the banner at your house and truck ..............ummmm

Put it out your window all and nit :crackup:

That would be a good idea......... :thumbs:

How many pics did you take with the banner at your house and truck ..............ummmm

Put it out your window all and nit :crackup:

believe it or not, I haven't even taken it out of the box, been real busy and the weather here has been crappy :ughdance:

believe it or not, I haven't even taken it out of the box, been real busy and the weather here has been crappy :ughdance:

c'mon. you posed ONCE with it....

its only been cloudy and cool here the last few days. washed the truck tonight after work. not sure how it will look. i think i need a new towel.

supposed to be 90 in Boston on Sat. with a chance of an afternoon thundershower so I'm guessing NJ won't be much different. :dunno: