FASTEST 06' RWD SS

12'SROCK

no its not N/A but thats ok cus i plan to be the fastest SSS in the country :driving:

he has the chance to be. We built one running 7.35 in the 1/8; guessing around 11.4 in 1/4. Johnny (trboss) has a little more than he does at the moment, but on Tuesday, we are adding a vic jr and better fuel system in hopes of a 10 sec pass.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has the chance to be. We built one running 7.35 in the 1/8; guessing around 11.4 in 1/4. Johnny (trboss) has a little more than he does at the moment, but on Tuesday, we are adding a vic jr and better fuel system in hopes of a 10 sec pass.

Do you guys have a cage in those trucks? I would love to see pictures! ...Please :happysad:

yep and billy(trtturbo) ill be back in there soon to get the headers and my off road y pipe installed and the victor jr.

trbo ss does have an SD tune. That truck is someone elses that will be SD soon too.

what happened to you guys? You let the dodge guys catch up. They have a RCSB 2wd Hemi running 12.88@107 On the stock block and a 383 stroker with a 2 stage nitrous setup is going in it as we speak. There is also 1 SC 4wd hemi in the 11s as well as a 2500 RC turbo hemi running 11.9s without spray. The fastest forum Hemi truck is now at 11.57 and thats a 4wd QC with internals and an STS turbo setup. Looks like you guys have some competition now :)

what happened to you guys? You let the dodge guys catch up. They have a RCSB 2wd Hemi running 12.88@107 On the stock block and a 383 stroker with a 2 stage nitrous setup is going in it as we speak. There is also 1 SC 4wd hemi in the 11s as well as a 2500 RC turbo hemi running 11.9s without spray. The fastest forum Hemi truck is now at 11.57 and thats a 4wd QC with internals and an STS turbo setup. Looks like you guys have some competition now :)

That's pretty darn fast! I am impressed. I guess you can make just about anything fast if you throw enough money at it :)

How are the Dodge trannys holding up to the mods?

Mike

The top 10 of our list is 12.31 and quicker. I don't think it's a big concern here.

If you want to compare STS, I have an SSS that is doing low 11's. Feel free to come down to DFW and meet us. :D

The top 10 of our list is 12.31 and quicker. I don't think it's a big concern here.

There is about to be about 4 or 5 more 11 seconds hemi's come cooler weather. a few 370 strokers just went in as well as a 392 and 426 hemi. I got a feeling there will be 1 or 2 10 second hemi's after this winter is over.

They are backing them up with a sharadon perfomance tranny that hold up to 700hp with no problems. Most of them are running edge or APS stall converters. So of them are still on the stock trannies and they just came out with a hybred tranny that is supposed to handle 1000hp. They are using the dayna 60 out of the SRT-10 and custom drive shafts.

Im hoping to hit a low 13 this winter in my 2wd QC. with a comp 268 cam, mid length headers, cutout, intake, APS 2600 stall TC, and Superchips with a custom tweak by me. So we will see. I dont have the money to play like these other boys do. lol.

what about 1 Fast SS? :confused:

Thanks for the props, but I don't think I would be the fastest 06' SSS RWD N/A. I have bolt ons and a tune running low to mid 14's and at 2300ft above sea level. Maybe if I was at sea level, I could possibly see some high 13's. That would be sweet! Vegas really sucks because of it's alttitude, I really would like to feel the real power and TQ of my truck at sea level.