Vette City SS Meet

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Well guys I am sorry I havent replied in awhile, My wife has been very sick and may be looking at surgery so I am going to have to postpone the event for awhile. I will try to keep posted on what I can do later on. Sorry. Jim

Well guys I am sorry I havent replied in awhile, My wife has been very sick and may be looking at surgery so I am going to have to postpone the event for awhile. I will try to keep posted on what I can do later on. Sorry. Jim

Sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well. I have been busy and would not have been able to make it. Keep us informed and maybe I can make it up there for the next one :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

actaually, me and j. yates i think going to start working on it for next spring, some unexpected event came up this year and it didnt work out...were hoping for the spring but we havent discussed a whole lot of details yet....once we figure out wht were doing we'll keep everybody posted....

actaually, me and j. yates i think going to start working on it for next spring, some unexpected event came up this year and it didnt work out...were hoping for the spring but we havent discussed a whole lot of details yet....once we figure out wht were doing we'll keep everybody posted....

sounds good. keep me posted. I'm ready for another GTG

sounds good. keep me posted. I'm ready for another GTG

:withstupid: i couldn't make the first one, I'd like to be there for the next one