Vette City SS Meet

Looks like you and SSThunder (lol), I hope it will be more than that. I will need to know for sure soon so I can see about getting badges made like last yr, if everyone wants them they are $8.00 and I will have our names on them with the website logo and list of events. They also come with a lanyard. This yr though I will need money upfront I got screwed by a couple of guys last yr. I'm leaning toward the 17-19th weekend but I need to know what the interest is of anyone wanting to tour the Corvette Plant on friday or just have the meet on saturday. I will want to set the date for sure by at least next wednesday to give everyone time to try to get off for it. So lets get rollin Thanks Jim

So is the plan to view the museum Saturday and hit the track the same day? I'm in.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in showing up on a Saturday.....assuming the deal goes through on this '04 I'm looking at one Monday (I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it).......I've been to a TON of S-series meets, so I know the drill, just need to know where/when and all that!

all i need to know is when and im there...what badges are you talking about?
Badges are to get in the museum, I had them made last yr with the logo at the top of the screen with SilveradoSS.com, and everyones user name on it.(comes with a lanyard). I am probably looking at the 25-26 weekend, the only time I can get off work. Got to talk to Beech Bend this week, keep ya posted. Jim

This sounds like fun. I have never been to an event and this is so close. I will be watching for more info. I can make it as long as i am not out of the country for work.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry been so long in replying, I didn't have any luck in getting the dragstrip for our event, wondering if everyone wants to still have it anyway on Aug,26-27 or wait to see if maybe I can have any luck at a later time. Let me know Jim