Hand held programers nbs 07 VMAX

delete me

has anyone tryed any hand held pro. I tried the CS Flashpaq some power nothing to special dont help with TM system i think it makes it worse. Tried diablo sport not much power but can turn off the TM system that in it self is better a little bit better throttle response. They also have the EDGE for the new GM gas truck's but cant adjust to many things . looking for other opinions need input. :confused:

Dose anyone have some input on programing is custom pro, better or is a hand held pro better.??????

What upgrads will help with throttle response???????

Edited by overkill (see edit history)

I havent found a good tune yet for my new 07... any ideas?

A custom PCM tune/PCM swap/dyno tune will yield the best results.......I don't think any of the handheld programmers touch the dreaded TM.........:chevy:

:confused: Hey Mark did you see the post about the SS meet in Hillsborough NJ on 8/25????

has anyone tryed any hand held pro. I tried the CS Flashpaq some power nothing to special dont help with TM system i think it makes it worse. Tried diablo sport not much power but can turn off the TM system that in it self is better a little bit better throttle response. They also have the EDGE for the new GM gas truck's but cant adjust to many things . looking for other opinions need input. :confused:

Dose anyone have some input on programing is custom pro, better or is a hand held pro better.??????

What upgrads will help with throttle response???????

A custom dyno tune or PCM swap, CAI, and cat-back should greatly improve throttle response.....:chevy:

I havent seen any custom tunes that fix the TM on the nbs 07 either. I m away on those dates FIREMAN but thanks for asking.

Im waiting for a update from edge for my nbs 07 they say that you can disable TM system. they offer most of the same things that other hand held programers offer but it is a very nice looking dash mount setup you can ajust it every time you start the truckfor towing performance or 87 octane and it stays connected to the OBDll at all times and you can view 25 diffrent parameters but only 4 at a time. It's updateable over the internet and it dose 1/4 mile times & 0-60 and HP calculatoras well. When I get my new update I will let you know how it workes and if you can turn off TM system.

I've done the NBS trucks. There is quite a bit of improvement to be had for sure. Unfortunatly I have no harness for them yet to do them mail order.

Keep in touch and let me know when you can do them I will give it a try to see if it is better than my EDGE pro hope so.

when your able to do it how much dose it run to have it done and have you seen the 1/4 mile diffrence from stock to your program and what the #'s are.

I thought the V-MAX was a 6.0L not a 5.3 HO my V-MAX 07 nbs is a 6.0 1500 HD with 367 HP

:confused: All V-MAX trucks reguardless of the year should be a 6.0...........I am not sure what you are asking.....

I thought the V-MAX was a 6.0L not a 5.3 HO my V-MAX 07 nbs is a 6.0 1500 HD with 367 HP

huero626 on post # 6 on his signature it said he got a nbs v-max at the end it says vortec 5.3 HO. I thought V-MAX was a 6.0 only in the nbs :confused: I could be wrong

Edited by overkill (see edit history)

huero626 on post # 6 on his signature it said he got a nbs v-max at the end it says vortec 5.3 HO. I thought V-MAX was a 6.0 only in the nbs :confused: I could be wrong

He just traded is '06 with a 5.3 in for an '07 with a V-MAX 6.0, just hasn't changed his sig yet........:chevy: