bang for the buck (towing)

Since the V MAX was built for tow & go I was wondering what were the best/ most noticeable upgrades for towind and what you guys have done, likes and dislikes?

I've got an 05 VHO, same thing as the V MAX best upgrade, hands down, my Westers Custom Tuned PCM

is that tuned for 91? also what do you tow? towing perameters vs street have to be set very different due to the extra load and heat, normally the timing curve is changed. I tow a 10k pound weekend warrior, and was looking at the superchips tuner due to the avalibality of changing tunes on the go(from street to tow)

is that tuned for 91? also what do you tow? towing perameters vs street have to be set very different due to the extra load and heat, normally the timing curve is changed. I tow a 10k pound weekend warrior, and was looking at the superchips tuner due to the avalibality of changing tunes on the go(from street to tow)

I had superchip's in all of my trucks but as times change my last to trucks an03 and 2007 nbs 1500HD V MAX 6.0 not much of a change in power i still have mine if you want it will sell it . The programer just sit's in my tool box running no programer right now have Diablo sport to just sit's there to and i have the EDGE evo dash mount trying to get tech sup for my trans they dont sup my trans yet waiting for a tune from them via, email.

SC part# 2815 $350.00

DS part#u7194 $300.00

Will sell if you still want might be what your looking for but not me

doesnt yours have a tow-hual feature? that is the whole point of it.