got the lights in today

Looks great man... r those ur stock high beam bulbs and normal lights???

-Rob

nah the halo lights use a type H1 bulb i just went to pepboys and picked some silverstars up and i also did the diode trick

the only thing i dont like about them is the DRL and turn signal when i installed them it must have been humid outside because they fogged up they dry now but has a black haze on the crome reflectors

Edited by brandt (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

they are growing on me. maybe i'll get some for my b-day. hahaha. has anyone actually tried HIDs in em yet? and what bulbs are in the high beam? also, do u think you can take a picture of the light pattern on a wall or something?

thanks!

I have bought a set before for my old 03 Tahoe on E-bay and was pretty disapointed of the light output. They look great and all, but wait till it rains and you drive down a back road with no street lights. The light output on those suck. I bought a Silverstar bulb for them too, and it improved it, but I was still disapointed. So I went and bought a HID kit. Well, that was a waste of money. Inside the projector housing it isn't all that reflective. It's more of a dull aluminum it seemed like. My buddy gave me an idea and I retro fitted a set of BMW M3 Projectors in with the factory HID from the BMW too. Wow, now that's what I was talking about. Go to I think it's called www.HIDplanet.com If you look in there, they will explain the whole E-bay projector thing there. Thought I'd share

Looking good though

Edited by zsamboki (see edit history)

lights just came off!!!

was really dissapointed in the Park and DRL housings. The silver in them started spotting up (black spots) so I just DID the amber delete on my factory ones.

like the factory alot better :thumbs:

Any one near me want the projectors? Very cheap they have Silverstars already in them.