76 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bumper?

• BSER Rollpan
    • GM SS Bumper

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ive got problems..... the frame appears to be bent :banghead: because the guys volvo took most of the impact from my hitch reciever, at an angle, it placed a hell of alot of force on the right side of the frame. im really pissed that my "big bad" truck couldnt take a 20 mph hit from a little S60 without severe damage. estimated damges on the scene were-

My SSS-$2000

S60-$3000

Actual estimates-

SSS-$8900

S60-$6000

:cry::cry::cry::nonod:

at first i was pissed, but then i realized id most likely make money lol.

i ended up buying three rollpans, a speedsturr bedcover, line of fire LED, hidden hitch..... going to- smoke all my tailights, airbrush the "supercharged" emblems on my hood and tailgate, airbrush the SS emblems on my doors and tailgate, and re-do my exhaust.

so if anybody at any random time wants a rollpan, no waiting three weeks and trying to get at least 3 people lol.

Thats a good way to look at it. I try to look at things like that, or parts breaking as a chance to upgrade. Once Ive called down and Im not seeing red anymore. Your ok though right? No back probs? reason why I ask, I my wife got taged in the camaro sevral years ago. Toyota rearended her going about 15-20 mph. Hardly did anything to the car, but messed her up good. Her back got worse over a couple weeks till she went and had scans done. Turns out it cause 4 pertruding disks in her back.

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

actually my back has been killing me lately, but i didnt think about it cause it usually does

i saw it coming, had no seatbelt on, and no chance to get it on. so i braced myself so my face didnt go into the steering wheel lol. but im lucky it wasnt harder, it wouldve broken my arms..... THEN my face

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

get that back checked out. Back problems suck bad. Well if you're going to make money why don't you build me a Level 5 trans and bring it to my door lol :jester: I need to go faster and I'm not going to a smaller pulley till I get one of those built trans.

actually my back has been killing me lately, but i didnt think about it cause it usually does

i saw it coming, had no seatbelt on, and no chance to get it on. so i braced myself so my face didnt go into the steering wheel lol. but im lucky it wasnt harder, it wouldve broken my arms..... THEN my face

Def get your back checked out man. Thats the same shit that happend to my girl. She saw it coming and tenced up. Dont just go to one Dr. go to atleast 3. there all going to say somthing diffrent. If there is anything wrong, get a lawyer. Nail the other person to the wall.

he is a nice guy, and he lives in my neighboorhood. i am fixing his car at our colision center, and from my truck i should have enough extra cash to pay for my speedsturr and maybe the 22s i just put on the TBSS :rolleyes:

whatd you do with your 026's?

i took those off the truck looong ago lol. it sucks that i did tho, one of my 24s is missing a piece of the lip, and about 4 pieces of the KDW II sidewall :cry: i was surprised how well the eagle held up getting slammed into a curb by a 4k lb volvo going 20+ mph..... cheap construction my ass, they arent even bent.

• 2 years later...