AWD Dyno in Atlanta, GA

BenKey

Guys/Gals,

As pointed out by Plwtwo in a separate thread, Knowledge Performance Inc, in Atlanta, GA has an adjustable dyno that can accommodate our trucks.

I spoke with them on the phone and their system is capable of doing our truck, they're just one set shy of 6-lug adapters. They are fairly inexpensive for an addit'l set and they are willing to purchase, if at least 4 people will committ to doing a run.

I know there are a few of you pretty close to there and I myself, in Pensacola will make a trip for the run. The price for a straight power run is $85. Tuning would be at addit'l cost, I'm sure.

Please give a call to Joseph at Knowledge Performance to express your interest. The number is 678-445-0688.

Post a response if you for sure want to dyno your truck.

-Ben

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got off the phone with Joseph. Three runs on the dyno are 65.00 not 85.00. Straight runs no tuning. He was amazed and remembered Ben's call from a couple of days ago. I told him where i got his number from and he said he was going to log on and check this site out. He said if we could get 4 people to commit to a run that he would invest in the part he needed to run them. I am definetly up for this. He got my name and number. So if there are any other takers out there let Joseph know.

First, I'd like to thank you'll for showing interest in using my dyno Facility. Monday I will contact my manufacturer to check the availiblity of the adpators and when I may be able to recieve them. I'm going to need to get some tehnical information able the vehicle. I'll post the tehnical area. Also, BenKey had the correct Dyno pricing at $85 for 3 power pulls and I did miss Quote redsilveradoSS at $65, I realize this was my mistake and will honor the $65 quote for members of this site if you can get four trucks together to test on the same day. :thumbs:

Archived