AWD Dyno in Atlanta, GA

BenKey

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Ben i think i would like to do it before the cam install. Since they are so close to me i think it would be better for me. Then after the cam install i would like to dyno it again. That way i can have concrete numbers from the cam to post for the guys here if they are interested. As soon as he lets us know when he can have the dyno ready for us. I am ready for it.

when were you planing on doing this ben?

Whenever we can get it coordinated for all of us to be there without any issues. I'm working on getting programmed and just finished my last mod for quite a while. I would have to say sometime early Feb at the earliest, but it depends on the rest.

Are you interested in going?

what type of tuning (ls1edit or something else)

Edit, I'm sure. I don't think that they do the tuning for you though. In which case you'd have to bring your own. Call them and talk to them. I wasn't interested in tuning myself, so I didn't ask too much about it.

Hello again, I think you we're making arrangemnets for power-pulls, three per vehicle. The power-pulls include wide-band monitoring and boost monitoring if applicable. If you are interested in dyno tuning such as with LS1 edit, etc. please contact me to make arrangements. :)

Question, do the trucks have active traction control system and can you turn it off easily. Also does the vehicle have a transfer case or a electronic center diff.

Archived