SS Drop Spindels

BSER

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out that these spindles won Chevy's product of the year award at SEMA this year. They would't have got this award if the spindle wasn't well engineered and worked well on our trucks.

I have seen the mcguaphy's spindles in lowrider mags. I was under the assumption that the spindles would lower a stock ride hieght p/u 2". The ss has an already low stance which makes me believe it has factory drop spindles like the s-10 xtreme. sure would suck to install and pay out all that coin and not change a thing!

I have seen the mcguaghy's spindles before. I have been debating the thought that those drop spindles were intended to lower a stock heighth truck 2". perhaps the ss's lower stance was achieved via factory dorp spindles simular to those used to create the zq8 package. more comonly called an s-10 extreme. sure would suck to put out all that coin and get nothing to show for it exept non factory suspension components?

I don't know about you guys but my SS never sat lower than a stock 2wd. They say they're a lower stance, that must be lower than a 4wd. I lowered mine 2" all the way around and now it sits the same as my buddies 2wd with just shackles leveling it out. :confused:

I don't know about you guys but my SS never sat lower than a stock 2wd. They say they're a lower stance, that must be lower than a 4wd. I lowered mine 2" all the way around and now it sits the same as my buddies 2wd with just shackles leveling it out. :confused:

Pics please !!!

Yeah I was about to say the tires were the culprit... I remember the first time i saw the SS i was like "THOSE F*CKERS ARE HUGE!" they are about 32" i think. And another thing: has anyone measured their rims with a tape measure??? they are 21+" if i remember right...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived