Note on my windshield in Bremerton

Jeff B

OK, someone left a note on my windshield outside the shipyard in Bremerton yesterday. It just said

"Nice truck. I have one too. Check out silveradoss.com."

Pretty funny that someone is advertising the website this way.

ANyone else have something similar happen to them?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats why I have a silveradoss.com sticker on my back window...no doubts that way. Also, as the cars I race are losing, they can get the web address to look me up to kill the curious look of WTF! on their faces...The sitcker was available for only $8 shipped in the for sale section...in our grand prix club, we were a little more professional about it. We could order business cards with a space to pen in our forum name and some brief info about the web site.

Thats why I have a silveradoss.com sticker on my back window...no doubts that way. Also, as the cars I race are losing, they can get the web address to look me up to kill the curious look of WTF! on their faces...

i agree completely i would not put a note on somebodys truck because i would be pissed to find somebody messing with mine and i like the part about them losing and reading the sticker i have one on my truck and my wifes tahoe

DSCI0059.jpg

DSCI0067.jpg

i agree completely i would not put a note on somebodys truck because i would be pissed to find somebody messing with mine and i like the part about them losing and reading the sticker i have one on my truck and my wifes tahoe

I don't like anyone touching my truck, but I don't think a piece of paper under the wiper is that big a deal. But you have your wipers removed, no? :)

I don't like anyone touching my truck, but I don't think a piece of paper under the wiper is that big a deal. But you have your wipers removed, no? :)

And the person(s) who do put something on our windshields are truck nuts themselves so would most likely be very, very careful in doing so. I made up some business cards for this purpose and have my screen name on them.

SS_card.jpg