Tried not to embarrass a Hemi tonight.

slimsoftball

I think everyone on here needs to get a ride in this truck supercharged to fully understand what it's like. When you go from high 6 down to 4.75 second or so times, it's a HUGE difference.

:thumbs: Thats sweet Ben :thumbs: I wonder how acurate the G-tech Comp is I got a 0-60 time of 3.9 ... On my 22's Theres nothing like it . I took my girlfriend for a ride the other day , asked her to sit back ! She said (I Am ) She wasnt The truck planted her in the seat . You stock S.S. guys have no Idea .. :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny.. cause all you SS guys want to race Hemi's.. but us Hemi guys can't get you SS guys to race us. LOL. I can't get any ONE to race me. I get a few kills just because the people are stupid and don't realize what a hemi is/means. and they try to race me in mommy and daddy's aerostar... :roll:

I've raced one SS, that was it. I've found one in my area, but I can't find him on the road, only in the parking lot of the strip mall. grrr... If I could just line up next to him one day....

I've raced one SS, that was it.  I've found one in my area, but I can't find him on the road, only in the parking lot of the strip mall.  grrr... If I could just line up next to him one day....

This Dodge boy needs to be put in his place. You raced one? Noticed you left out the what happened part. :lol:

So you see one parked but can't find him on the road? Put a note on it. I'll bet he'd be happy to kick sand in your face. :lol:

I know I would. :D

I found another ss.. black... he was two cars infront of me on a two laned road.. I was going to follow him, but I had to find a gas station. haha..

Oh and just FYI, I beat the SS I raced. It was red.. just across the bridge in Orange Park. I got off I-295 and there was one at the light. I had him by about a truck length going into 2nd. maybe he wasn't trying, just teasing? some people don't. I don't always race.

FwyFlyr, if you're EVER in Jacksonville, FL, I'll be glad to take you on your challenge. Be prepared to eat dust. Its not staying stock for too long... I see a KB S/C in my near future along with a programmer, if either ever come out....

I found another ss.. black...  he was two cars infront of me on a two laned road..  I was going to follow him, but I had to find a gas station.  haha..

Oh and just FYI, I beat the SS I raced.  It was red.. just across the bridge in Orange Park.  I got off I-295 and there was one at the light.  I had him by about a truck length going into 2nd.  maybe he wasn't trying, just teasing?  some people don't.  I don't always race.

FwyFlyr, if you're EVER in Jacksonville, FL, I'll be glad to take you on your challenge.  Be prepared to eat dust.  Its not staying stock for too long...  I see a KB S/C in my near future along with a programmer, if either ever come out....

So you raced the SS at the light where you come off of I-295? The light where you have to turn, or not? Were you racing into Orange Park, or back towards Jacksonville?

Please let me know when you get blown. Then the race is on when I come home next. The blower may not be available, but I'm sure heads could be had with a search and I'm sure there are cams available. Then again, when you have to have 16 spark plugs for the thing to run right, I may be wrong. What about Nitrous? No waiting there. Cheaper too.

well. Everytime I've been over there (about 3 times a month) I rarely see any cops. My grandma lives on that side of town and I visit her often since she lives alone.

Also, Saturday Nights is street racing night over there off 21. Its funny as hell watching the cops bust em up. sit in the Winn Dickie parking lot and watch the fun as the cops show up.. curtosey of a cell phone.. owned by me. LOL

Also, Saturday Nights is street racing night over there off 21. Its funny as hell watching the cops bust em up. sit in the Winn Dickie parking lot and watch the fun as the cops show up.. curtosey of a cell phone.. owned by me. LOL

Yep, a true Dodge ball. Sideline snitch :puke:

We need a new emoticon,.......a flushing toilet!

well. Everytime I've been over there (about 3 times a month) I rarely see any cops. My grandma lives on that side of town and I visit her often since she lives alone.

21 is Blanding Blvd, right? Where is the Winn Dickie located?

Also, Saturday Nights is street racing night over there off 21.  Its funny as hell watching the cops bust em up. sit in the Winn Dickie parking lot and watch the fun as the cops show up.. curtosey of a cell phone.. owned by me. LOL

Yep, a true Dodge ball. Sideline snitch :puke:

We need a new emoticon,.......a flushing toilet!

watching them ricers all flock out of there and to the next ricer hangout is hilarious! (which the cops end up busting about 20 mins. later cause they follow all the buzzing noise)

Ben, it might be an Albertsons? I'm not sure. But if you turn onto 21 (yes, blanding) north, and keep going north for many many many many many miles, you will run into a winn dickie... I'd have to out there tonight to re orient my self, I think I'm turned around. lol.

ok this just popped into my head. one of the ricer hangouts is right across from the autozone on 21, and near a strip club (forget the name, been there only once. pretty hot girls there) and the other is on 17 (roosevelt)? I think. I could be wrong. wouldn't be the first time. sure as hell wouldn't be the last time.

They used to meet at the Albertsons on 103rd and blanding. But that was back when I was in High School and they weren't ricers, they were real muscle cars. They'd usually meet up and head to Pecan Park Rd.

Archived