Tried not to embarrass a Hemi tonight.

slimsoftball

I was driving home tonight and a regular cab Hemi was next to me at a light. He was revving and kind of easing forward trying to get me to race. Pretty much knowing it wouldn't even be close and not wanting to hurt the guys feelings, I pretended like I didn't notice him there. This went on for about 3 lights because we kept hitting the lights right next to each other. I was blowing him off but at the last light his boy rolled down his window (I was on his right) and asked me if I was embarrassed that my SS would get beat by a Hemi after all the hype. I told him OK and said take it easy on me because I didn't want my pride hurt. The light turned and he actually jumped it a bit and had already gotten rolling before I nailed it. Lets just say it wasn't even close. I was on him and by him so fast it even surprised me because it was actually the first time I had really raced it. I was easily 10 truck lengths ahead when I got to the next light. As I slowed down to make sure the intersection was clear, he drove by honked and flipped me the bird. I guess he wasn't in the mood to stop and talk. :nono::nono::nono:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe it was a long section before the next light? and he is blown.. the hemi wasn't...

if you're gonna talk trash, you better know what you're up against. a non blown hemi to a blown ss, the ss will make the hemi look like it can't get out of its own damn way.

that guy was a jerk, he got what he deserved.. though I would have smoked the tires on launch just to show off, haha.

AWD, Boosted w/ a cam, why couldn't it be that much?

Good kill, why can't I run into some of these characters, no-one wants to run me. :shakehead:

:thumbs:

I'm with you. I want me a L or Harley truck. Just to see. ;)

Easily ten lengths with the Radix.

Archived