Shopman Bowtie

Brad (shopman1) sells them on e-bay or you can get in contact with him using [email protected]. I sent him an email and got a reply 20 mins. later. Good guy to deal with :thumbs:

F'n awesome man really appreciate it, im gonna send him an email right now thnx

-Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I have one these emblems on my truck and I am not a pessimist but I was really disappointed that after I spent 75 or 85 dollars on an emblem that when I got it, it had red tape in the recessed "SS". I mean atleast up the price another 5 dollars and put some paint in there something that dosen't snag when you are drying your truck with a towel and also something that completes the recess not that is almost there. For that price it should be all there not almost there. Just so you know though the quality of the tie itself is unmatched!!!

Goldie

• 1 year later...

:chevy: Hey Goldie,

Just saw your quote today. History - I did paint them in the past and they just did not hold up on the aluminum. The paint flaked off. The vinyl, not tape is a much better way to take care of the inlay. As I have said in the past, if the inlay comes off, I can always replace it for my cost and be glad to do so. I have used the vinyle for almost 3 years and have it on my SS as well and it has not come off, that is barring a direct hoseing on full blast.

Thanks to all for your comments, much appriciated!!!!

[email protected]

I have one these emblems on my truck and I am not a pessimist but I was really disappointed that after I spent 75 or 85 dollars on an emblem that when I got it, it had red tape in the recessed "SS". I mean atleast up the price another 5 dollars and put some paint in there something that dosen't snag when you are drying your truck with a towel and also something that completes the recess not that is almost there. For that price it should be all there not almost there. Just so you know though the quality of the tie itself is unmatched!!!

Goldie

post-3374-1189355219_thumb.jpg

I worked in a machine shop for several years and I can tell you, there is a lot of work making these. I'm very happy with mine.

Hey that front end looks familiar. This is the truck I bought off of Steve. The front looks a little different with the new speed grill, but the bowtie is still on. I had Brad send me some new vinyl since the other is starting to peel off. Definitely a nice piece.

• 3 months later...