4l70e

hawaiianstyle

Just wanted to find out if anyone else has had the same problem as me. First of all I did a efiLive scan on my truck and low and behold. It scanned my VIN and it told me that I have a 4L60e tranny and not a 4L70e. But my RPO code in my glove box says M70. Has anyone else have this same problem. Or is there a way to check the trans it self? If it's the wrong trans in my truck I'm going back to the dealer and see what the F--K!

Just wanted to find out if anyone else has had the same problem as me. First of all I did a efiLive scan on my truck and low and behold. It scanned my VIN and it told me that I have a 4L60e tranny and not a 4L70e. But my RPO code in my glove box says M70. Has anyone else have this same problem. Or is there a way to check the trans it self? If it's the wrong trans in my truck I'm going back to the dealer and see what the F--K!

Most software tuning companies don't recognize the difference between the 60/65/70E transmissions. Does it really matter what your tuning software calls it?