The Secret...

usabodyguard

first of all, this may not relate to everyone on this site... but believe me when i say, whether or not you believe in it... your life is affected by it.... EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE... so, after reading this, i only ask not to bash this post... if you agree, great, if not... no worries, just dont put others down, as this is purely a post of my own experiences...

all of my life i have always known if there is something I really wanted, something that i knew i had the possibility of achieving or aquiring... and I dont mean... "uh, i want a ferrari..." there are vast energies in this universe, most of it untapped by the conscious mind... and if you want to accomplish anything in life, you have the ability to do it... positive OR negative...

anything you ever want you can have, if you apply the secret... it may not happen tomorrow, but it will happen, as long as you are truly passionate about it...

go rent or buy "the secret" and really listen to the message... or if you like to read, buy the book.

it also works negatively... if you are having a bad day and your mood is shitty, more bad things will happen... the secret is all about one thing...

the law of attraction... period!

have an open mind and rent it... post up if you do, and if you already have, chime in...

:pimp:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've heard it was pretty good. i've always had that type of mentality anyways. if you think postive about things, then good will come your way and things will look up. and if you go through life always worrying about things, it will get worse and worse over time. thats why i always try my best to think as positive about things as i can, even if its really negative. i just keep my head up in bad times and things always get better. thats just from my experience so far though.

the late louis l'amour wrote a line in one book that has been my montra for a long time

"every man has it in his power to say 'this i am today. that i shall be tommorrow"

i havent seen the movie i dont watch too many movies. but maybe i will rent it this week.

if you watch the movie objectively and actually use a brain cell or two when watching it... it will all make sense... the dots will connect on stuff you have already done or accomplished in life... i own the DVD and watch it a couple times a month...

OPRAH :fingersx: can suck a fart out of my ass and hold it in like a bong load...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)