I Just Dont Understand

Holty

Over 200 people online on this forum right now and only 26 votes so far? I just don't get it... Maybe we should remove the "Off Topic" section of the forum as it seems to get WAY more attention than the rest of the forum? Am i the only one that finds that to be strange on a truck specific forum?

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry446855

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 200 people online on this forum right now and only 26 votes so far? I just don't get it... Maybe we should remove the "Off Topic" section of the forum as it seems to get WAY more attention than the rest of the forum? Am i the only one that finds that to be strange on a truck specific forum?

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry446855

:withstupid: I have noticed that too, the polls that are run on the forum don't get as many votes as you would think with the amount of activity and membership we have, I guess poeple just don't care, kinda crappy if you ask me. :nonod: I always participate and give feedback. :chevy:

I didnt know the Poll was up either. ....and getting rid of Off-Topic will jus warrant people to raise 10 kinds of hell when someone makes a random post....in the wrong spot....correct?...jus like the Search Button arguments every few months...........i know yer not gonna get rid of it, but im jus sayin....ya know?

i havent voted yet. everytime i tried to view the page it literally takes minutes for all the pictures to upload so i just give up and backtrack.

Yeah, if you have a slow Internet connection, that would make it a pain to load all of the photos in the post...

i dont know why. we work on a t3 server so it must be something else.

i am having the same problem here too....lagged my whole computer down when i was there for some reason. it seems okay now

I voted, but did not post a comment on the voting. Once I voted, I didn't think a comment was necessary, since it looks as if voting pops the thread back up to the top. Is that correct? Thanks.

I voted just didnt see the need to comment. I have been having problems loading all the pics as well.