Corsa is on..

HDMLNIUM

Update, my new Corsa showed up last night.

I opened up all the boxes and looked everything over, this time it looked pretty good.

I shined my light down to look inside the y-pipe and it looked a lot better. Still a little extra material but I could live with it.

So I then took off the stock exhaust and installed the new Corsa.

It came out pretty nice, the sound is very good, with the long tube headers and the high flow cats. Overall I think I will enjoy this exhaust, I just wish I would have gotten this one first and then we could have avoided all of the BS. I am a picky prick, lol and I am pleased now, so thank you Corsa and Tybrne for making me keep it and give it another shot.

Bill-03-SD

I just installed the Corsa with the already installed Supermaxx system a couple of days ago...NICE agressive sound. Barks when you jump on it. Seat of the pants says the Corsa compliments the LT headers in RWHP. Now to get that Radix installed

llord - I believe your directions call for a T-6 reverse torx socket. Very hard to find if you don't have. Me and slimsoftball had difficulties finding. If you have very small sockets, I think a 5/32" works. I think that was the one. They are not super tight, and you can get the things out without messing any of the edges up. They are the studs to your throttle body. There are three nuts on there now. You'll have to remove those, then remove those studs and RE-USE them. So don't mess them up if you have to do my way. Just a tip, in case you don't have or can find a T-6.

Eric, wasn't it a T-6?

Thanks for the tip, Ben. I just read that in the instruction manual. MY brother is a GM mechanic at a dealership in Wheeling, WV. I sure that if he doesn't have one, he can find one...if not, I have a 5/32.

Other more immediate issues have arisen. T. Byrne has no 3" pulleys...could be two weeks. I'm very disappointed as I ordered this many weeks ago as a package deal with the corsa. I've asked him to resolve ASAP because I'm working a deal for a dealership install and time is of the essence.

Tom, if you're watching, I need this.

Archived