Chevy ssr

Troyz34

Well I'm at a light going left and I see this brand new SL55 amg I believe roar by and right behind it a red ssr. They looked pretty good flying down together on the 4 lane road red/blue. SO I soon caught up and got next to him and they both really wanted to play once they saw the small decal lettering next to the SS that says supercharged. Well The Mercedes is in front and He's on it and so is the ssr, so I get on it and start passing the ssr and staying even with the AMG. So the ssr didnt even have a chance but I wanted to race the AMG. Down the road there is a green light and right after the light it merges to one lane, So I point forward to the Mercedes saying I want to race at the light so what does he do, FLOOR it and sprays me with rocks nothing I could do but take it because he already was a full throttle no way I was going to catch up. To bad I wanted to see how fast that Mercedes was without awd on the salt/sandy covered roads.

i've been in that situation before with spraying someone. there are times when you're spinning on take off and not realizing if you're just kicking up a stone or two or really thowing stuff. i doubt it was intentional. as for the ssr, they are just plain a turd. needs more than just a blower for sure.

The rocks were not at take off he passed me on the right because I was slowing down thinking we would get a red but he just flew by me at lets say 90 with large ass rocks coming from his rear tires.

I think the rocks mostly bounced off my window, I can't wait to get out of MN and down to Houston Tx where there will be less salt and rocks. I'm moving down in Aug for one year of school at UTI and I'm not sure what to bring down yet, the ss or M3 very very hard decision to give up a vehicle for a year.

...I can't wait to get out of MN and down to Houston Tx where there will be less salt and rocks.

No salt, more rocks.

Every freeway, every major road is under (re)constuction.

Think about driving through a minefield. :fume:

And don't forget the potholes.

WW :smash:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived