Has any SS Silverado owners ran a lightning yet?

SS Adam

I don't have more than 1 friend, so don't need the seating, live in the south where I'd actually use AWD like 3 days a year, so for me (lacking a single cab SS or a fire breathing SSR) the Lightning fit my needs.

:lol: ...1 friend and a fire breathing SSR... :lol: ... :pop:

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he? :D:cheers::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YOu guys have to be kidding me i raced a ss and it was no race i killed the thing. he even pulled back up next to me and said that was the first and last time he would race a L. :D

Great way to start off there :thumbs:

Some have raced, some have beat them. Believe what you want.

YOu guys have to be kidding me i raced a ss and it was no race i killed the thing. he even pulled back up next to me and said that was the first and last time he would race a L. :D

I hope you dont think all SS's are easy kills . You would have to be heavily modified to beat mine . I think its funny all you L owners think SS's are easy prey . I have pissed off alot of L owners its great picking on you Ford Boys .

I hope you dont think all SS's are easy kills . You would have to be heavily modified to beat mine . I think its funny all you L owners think SS's are easy prey . I have pissed off alot of L owners its great picking on you Ford Boys .

:withstupid:

Ive had a couple of lightnings for dinner also.

• 2 months later...

The best part is there are still allot of non-lightning owners out there that still think they are faster than the SS. Way easy prey! Got one yesterday that was loud as can be, lifted at least 6 inches and had every Lund item made on it. The look on the guys face was funny as He$$ when he got dusted. I guessing he won't be back for more. And my SS is still bone stock.

Archived