Has any SS Silverado owners ran a lightning yet?

SS Adam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've run an L stop light to stop light and had no problem taking him :D I had 3 truck lenghts before he pulled out of his own smoke. But to be honest he was closing the gap when we shut it down and I'm not exactly stock anymore. Would of run him again but he turned off. I think it would be real close in the quarter.

• 3 weeks later...

i think the pathetic thing is FORD figured out how to make a 15 second truck stock 11 years ago and chevrolet just figured it out a stock gen one lightning is a little faster than a stock ss but a gen 2 04' lightning would for sure have ur asss 1-2 seconds my truck is faster than any silverado ss i assure u.

Ford, GM, Dodge, whatever, as long as it's a domestic!! Lets talk about walking a Tundra with the tiny TRD supercharger on it. What a joke!!

:seeya:

:withstupid: I totally agree, just think every time you finish a beer that can may become your next TUNDRA. :D

Ford, GM, Dodge, whatever, as long as it's a domestic!! Lets talk about walking a Tundra with the tiny TRD supercharger on it. What a joke!!

Would you still call Dodge domestic? I wouldn't. Not anymore. DC owned.

my best quarter mile run was ll.7 on nittos and pump gas

11 years and you're still in the 11's? Shoot, we got guys here pulling 12's in a year or less!!! AZFAST pulled a 12.1. I think AZFAST would take you on the street. You may run 11.7 at the track, but I bet you're closer to the 12's on street. I would love to see a video of you vs AZFAST on the street :chevy:

Would you still call Dodge domestic? I wouldn't. Not anymore. DC owned.

AMEN!

If you're a forgein owned company, it's an import, period....

Archived