My Turbo Build

Quik

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some damn huge ET Streets!!!

yupp. wanted a 30" tall tire. that way i kept the same tire size as drag tire size. also dont forget im a t56 with 488 gears. i need the tire for RPM range. gears were spec'd for the NA 408. im just going to use them for now. mayber over winter change out gears depending on ET mph trap

looking real ****n sharp man! cant wait so see what the lil' boosted 4.8 will do. . . . . .

yea like to see high side of 5xx to low side of 6xx. parish i think did low 6s with his 4.8

thanks. i never thought i woudl be putting this much detail into a motor. and im not fully done yet either with detail

Know whatcha mean Brotha! Its worth it in the end,and painted surfaces hold much better than polish or chrome for regular usage.

Cant wait to see it finished.

your not to far from holty are you??

planning on stoppin in this fall on the way out to VA..

Know whatcha mean Brotha! Its worth it in the end,and painted surfaces hold much better than polish or chrome for regular usage.

Cant wait to see it finished.

your not to far from holty are you??

planning on stoppin in this fall on the way out to VA..

yea hes down the road about 30 minutes at a red SSS tme lol.

well its not going to be a daily driver so not that bad to clean it once in a while

Looks very nice, but with the lower mounted coil packs how is that going to fit with the trans installed. Might be the angle of the shot but its like they will interfere with the bellhousing, unless they are angled to follow the bellhousing. Either way if everything fits it will look great, I love the exposed valve cover look.

Looks very nice, but with the lower mounted coil packs how is that going to fit with the trans installed. Might be the angle of the shot but its like they will interfere with the bellhousing, unless they are angled to follow the bellhousing. Either way if everything fits it will look great, I love the exposed valve cover look.

have to remember im a manual with a aftemarket bell housing. i used a trans mounted to a amotor to make this orignally

this is with a stock t56 bell housing mine goes straight down since its a plate

0404081909.jpg