Truck Nuts

RacerJJ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a guy in a lifted Ford driving around with a couple of bowling balls chained together hanging behind his truck. :freak: I had a picture on my phone but it took a crap on me and I had to get a new one...I'll search the computer at home to see if I might have sent it there.

Damn, I left myself open for that one, didn't I? :lol:

yeah ya did lol, anyway ive only seen these on semi trailers, the ones that haul pigs or cows or whatever I usually see these on the bottom so i dunno. i think anything hanging from the hitch is retarded but thats just this guys opinion

Please chime in here and let me know if I am the only person that thinks these things are the gayest things since gay! I hate these things!!! I mean, what kind of person wants to hang a set of nuts from the back of their truck? Is that supposed to turn the ladies on or show that your truck has balls? I'm confused...

There are already a couple of pages of replies so I'm just gonna chime in without reading everyone's. I almost posted the same thing a few weeks ago. I never have and never will understand why anyone would put a sack hanging off their hitch. I makes no sense to me at all. I am the last person to get offended by anything and far from PC but what the hell do parents tell their kids when they see that hanging infront of them??

Like I've said about alot of things, the masses are asses. If you make something, there's always some jackass that will pay for it.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)