This Family Needs Help!

usabodyguard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, it's not like she's the first 16 year old to be having sex. She just happened to get pregnant. It's like getting caught speeding. I speed alot and rarely get stuck with a ticket.

I'm with you on that... It's a huge deal because she's "famous" though... At least she's not some charity case slut though, she's got the money to have the kid raised, and raised well (assuming she'll be a decent parent, and has lots of help)...

Still... 16... She's age-of-consent in MA, but I still wouldn't be proud to be the father...

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)

thats pretty bad tho still...famous or not SHES 16!My little sister is 13 and shes starting to bring boys home. I was a 13 year old once...i know how they think. I CRINGE EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT IT!

If im this bad with my little sister....whats gonna happen if i have a daughter?

I'm with you on that... It's a huge deal because she's "famous" though... At least she's not some charity case slut though, she's got the money to have the kid raised, and raised well

Oh yea... just like her big sister is doing such a great job with her own kids... driving down the street with the kid on her lap... she lost custody of some loser who grew up in bakersfield who was a back up dancer without a dime to his name...

yea i see Jamie doing a bang up job as a mom... And this year's Good Housekeeping's Mother of the Year award goes to 16 year old Jamie Spears... oh WAIT... omg, this has never happened... we have a TIE.... Britney you have won as well!!!

I guess im jaded in my line of work...

Oh yea... just like her big sister is doing such a great job with her own kids... driving down the street with the kid on her lap... she lost custody of some loser who grew up in bakersfield who was a back up dancer without a dime to his name...

yea i see Jamie doing a bang up job as a mom... And this year's Good Housekeeping's Mother of the Year award goes to 16 year old Jamie Spears... oh WAIT... omg, this has never happened... we have a TIE.... Britney you have won as well!!!

I'm not saying it like that.... She has the ability and the resources to be a good parent, versus some poor crackhead who got pregnant having sex for drugs... Whether or not she will be a good parent depends on nothing but herself.

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)

sad i feel for the kid but hey she may be a great parent maybe :idiot:

True she may do a good but i hink 16 is to young to find out an answer to that question.

As far as why these people are in the media when in my opinion they are basically white trash,scratch that less than white trash is because the media gives attention to these no talent losers,the recipe is simple pay no attention to these people and they will fade away into obscurity.

i agree with you 100% D.