Dog Owners

montanass

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have two Golden Retreivers ... Love them to death. The are the eternal "Puppy" ... Madison is about to turn 10, and he hasn't slowed a bit ...

The only advise I can give you about the Bassett Hound is that it is a HOUND.... Just remember that. It will track, and be gone if your not careful. The love to track rabbits and such.... that and the occasional howl ...

Picture011.jpg

dogs004.jpg

100 lbs. of fangs and fur.........aka OTTO (just shy of 5 years old)

Pure Bread German Shepard (both parents right from Germany) Could have bought a very nice used car for the $$$$ I have into him.

P1010029.JPG

P1010062.JPG

Picture_159.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

i got a bulldog :pimp:

I currently have a bulldog, Bosley (aka The Boz). Growing up, my family had Boxers and Great Danes. All 3 breeds make great pets. Good dispositions, and good with kids. All 3 breeds unfortunately have relatively short life spans.

:fume: U LUCKY BASTARDS!!!! i wish i had a bulldog :cry: ... someday... someday...

-Rob

I have two pitbulls...able and abby....best dogs I have ever owned ,very good with kids and people

just dont care for other animals...

hey BLOWN ur Red Nose looks great. mine is the same way with kids and people, except he's fine with other animals he just doesnt lik other dogs his size or bigger but any thing else he's fine with. how old r ur's???

-Rob

Due to excessive travel, and the pending divorce, I no longer have my boys. They are twin (same litter) Sable German Shepards. Sergeant and Ranger.

Shepards are on most insurance company's list for being agressive, but most believe that's due to their protective nature. They are very smart and energetic

and can be highly trained. I loved mine.

Edited by mr breze (see edit history)