Instrument Cluster Ext Warranty

Sammygunit

I just realized, mine may be late in coming, since I moved to NJ and I never submitted a COA to Chevrolet.

I got my letter today, forwarded from my old address. I decided to call both Chevrolet Customer Support and Major Guard to be sure that they had my new address, so I'll get future mailings. Anybody that has moved might want to do the same thing.

I just got my letter this week also and I had to replace the cluster panel last march, cost me $428.00 so I have filled out the claim to get my money back. My speedometer kept messing up last year ended up with a d--m speeding ticket from it too.

Ok yesterday i was reading this topic and was thinking that i havent had any problems with my gauges and then on my way home and bam my speedometer went crazy. So do you have to get a letter in order to get it fixed or can i just bring it in?

i just brought mine without the letter and they hooked there little scanner thingy up and ordered me one but the first time i brought it they acted like this recall was not going on

my spedo flutters aroung 55 and sometimes it dont feal like im going as fast as the spedo says

i just brought mine without the letter and they hooked there little scanner thingy up and ordered me one but the first time i brought it they acted like this recall was not going on

my spedo flutters aroung 55 and sometimes it dont feal like im going as fast as the spedo says

Yea mine said that is was doing over 120 mph well i guess i am gonna bring mine in monday?

Remember, this is NOT a recall. They are extending the warranty to 7 years or 70,000 miles. You only bring it into the dealer if you have a failure, or submit for reimbursement if you've already paid to have it replaced.

To the people with the trans temp not moving. I only live about 6 miles away from base and my temp gauge never moves to or from work. It takes about 15 min of driving during the colder months for it to start warming up. And no I didn't see when you posted so I am sorry about that.

Goldie

• 1 month later...