SoCal GEN 1 lightning looking to run

DAVE94LIGHTNING

i'm going to bet that at the end of the day there are more lightnings with better times than dakota's.

It's my contention that you would lose that bet..... but only time will tell.

You have to remember that online banter is different than face-to-face banter.

In general, all of the Lightning and Dakota guys got along pretty well considering

all the trash talking we did online before meeting face to face!

I can't wait to get out there and run!

i'm all for pretty much anyone modifying their vehicles and even though i'm certainly no dodge fan i can appreciate their efforts. do you happen to have a list of times from your last lightning-r/t meet? btw, since you are a dodge guy, i'd like to invite you guys to the car/truck show we are going to be having where i work (i'm in charge of getting it all together). the dealership i work for is a chevy/chrysler/dodge/jeep dealer and i'm hoping to have some nice dodge trucks show up to put over on the dodge side so if you have many members in michigan, i've posted the show information on the events board.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duner, Duner if you could just see the private forums you would change your mind! Its easy to talk trash on the web, but it takes a real man to back his crap face to face

Id be more than happy to show Duner our private forum... I didnt see anything in there he'd have a problem with?

The real question is... why are you in our private forums? Do I need to revoke someones access since they obviously have no respect for it?

do you happen to have a list of times from your last lightning-r/t meet?

Uhh, no. I wouldn't have any times or even any idea how quick or slow any of the competitors are. Just pure speculation on my part. Our last head to head meeting was at the Truckin' Nationals in October. In 4 months time a bunch of changes can and have occurred. Most people have new combinations and or engines. I didn't even get a full pass in on Sunday before it started to rain.... although my timeslip to the 1/8th was kinda interesting and informative. :thumbs:

Duner, Duner if you could just see the private forums you would change your mind! Its easy to talk trash on the web, but it takes a real man to back his crap face to face :thumbs:

Hahahaha. I'm not too worried about what's said in the private forum. I'm sure a couple of the guys have some criticisms to vent, (sometimes the brand loyalty things gets outta hand) but it's all good once everybody gets to the track.

Yeah, I've had my fun with AZLOC time to move on!(too easy to get them P.O.)

I was looking at your timeslip in the other thread....... it would sure be fun to go from a roll!

My 60's aren't very good, but once I get it going...... :seeya:

When are you heading to the track next?

1246at136.83.jpg

Archived