ford h/d

chiel

Overhere not so much cars to race against :wtf: , 1 guy has a ford :nono: f150 ford h/d with (according to him) has 300 hp. Yesterday i let him see wat a chevy can do, he looked verry surpriced :nonod: he found my car drove like a turbo. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Overhere not so much cars to race against :wtf: , 1 guy has a ford :nono: f150 ford h/d with (according to him) has 300 hp. Yesterday i let him see wat a chevy can do, he looked verry surpriced :nonod: he found my car drove like a turbo. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

A 300 hp harley davidson? :confused: Good kill anyways. :thumbs:

I spoke to him and he doesn't have a supercharger, is it still a H/d :confused:

He has the h/d logo everywhere, i think buildingyear 1998? I don't know much about Ford, lucky me ;) :)

I told him to buy a s/c if he wanted to win from a chevy sss. :D

7 .03.2004 me gonna dragrace 1/8 mile on circuit assen overhere :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Wow, I didn't even now they mede a HD befor the 380hp version.

the highest hp raiting is 340. i had a arguement with a hd owner that said he had 380 from the factory and i shown him a pic of the window sticker which had 340 on it

2000 had the supercab configuration only a 260 HP 5.4 NA engine but had the harley bars along the rockers and 20" wheels

2001 Supercrew with everything the 00 had

2002 S/Ced 340/425 engine same set up as the previous years on outside.

2003 same as 2002

2004 are F250/350's now :cry::cry: What is Ford thinking I have no idea. :shakehead:

They had one of the new HD's (at least it looked like one) at a HD dealership I was at over christmas. One of the 250's with all the black and orange. All I could do was :puke:

As much as we bag on each other I always thought that the HD was a great looking truck........Until now.

Archived