Well next week I will be getting some hid's for the silverado, and just can't figure out what "k" or color to get em in? So I was thinking 8000k but not sure. Anyways id like to see some pics of your hid's and give me an idea on what to get.suggestions? Thanx

Hey 12'srock, 6000k is like bright white right? Looks sick and thanx for the pics but I think I would want some blue in there so I guess 8000k would be it right? Both bright and a hint of blue. Because the guy that's selling me the hid's confused me telling me that 6000k would be bright white/blue, and 8000k bright purple?? Huumm...? Thanx

Hey 12'srock, 6000k is like bright white right? Looks sick and thanx for the pics but I think I would want some blue in there so I guess 8000k would be it right? Both bright and a hint of blue. Because the guy that's selling me the hid's confused me telling me that 6000k would be bright white/blue, and 8000k bright purple?? Huumm...? Thanx

yes the 6000k are a bright white.. . .keep in mind that every hid kit is different they will be different colors comapred to others with the same kelvin rating

8K's look cool but IMO stick with 6K's or 4300's because you can SEE! But the most important concern with HIDs is not the color but ballast quality, make sure you don't get stuck with cheap ballasts.

Mr. P. :)