Ran A Single Cab Srt 10 Ram 6spd

00silverad0

i hate to break it to you bud, but that wasnt an srt-10. they only come in red, black, silver, some special editions white w/ blue stripes or the yellow fang which is all yellow.

if it was a manual and you know for sure it was... then it was a 4.7. if it was an automatic it was probably a hemi.

id say it was a hemi that someone added the srt-10 apperance package to if i had to guess. its very common. they even add the srt-10 badging.

Actually, in '04 they came in Flame Red, Black, Silver(pictured below) and a very rare Blue with White racing stripes(also pictured below) sold only to VCA members and only 50 were made.

SRT-10Silver.jpg

SRT-10BlueWhite.jpg

In '05 they added the Yellow Fever edition and the Commemorative edition(White with Blue stripes).

In '06 they had the Inferno Red, Night Runner edition(Metallic Black), and Mineral Gray(pictured). The Mineral Gray can look Pewter and/or brown depending on the lighting conditions. That is the color I think he was looking at in a SRT-10 Ram not 4.7L.

SRT-10MineralGray.jpg

Edited by SRT10KLLR (see edit history)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, in '04 they came in Flame Red, Black, Silver(pictured below) and a very rare Blue with White racing stripes(also pictured below) sold only to VCA members and only 50 were made.

SRT-10Silver.jpg

SRT-10BlueWhite.jpg

In '05 they added the Yellow Fever edition and the Commemorative edition(White with Blue stripes).

In '06 they had the Inferno Red, Night Runner edition(Metallic Black), and Mineral Gray(pictured). The Mineral Gray can look Pewter and/or brown depending on the lighting conditions. That is the color I think he was looking at in a SRT-10 Ram not 4.7L.

SRT-10MineralGray.jpg

Ladies and Gentelmen , the break in the case lies in this post above me. So the dodge guy that was telling me I was up against a 4.7L worked over going on and on about srt10 would dominate and theres no way this could have possibly happened DOSENT EVEN KNOW WHAT COLORS THE SRT10 RAM COMES IN ! FOR FUTURE REFERENCE HEMIRAMON20'S, DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH ON THIS BOARD.

SRT10KILLER, thank you for your pictures to back my story. That was exactly the color of the one I ran.

im not going to try to find a picture. they are out there. and if you go to the dodge site you can build a 310hp 4.7 ram with a 6 speed manual in the khaki color. it could have easily been a hemi with an auto im sure you physically didnt see his stick shift. a rc hemi with little mods could easily pull on your truck. im just stating the facts. it wasnt an srt-10. a truck that runs mid 13s stock vs your 15s truck would have dusted you. it was a srt-10 clone. either a 4.7 or a hemi. but if the guy said it was a 6 speed then it was a 4.7. just my .03 not trying to start a bashing match. it was a nice run none the less. just trying to stop some confusion :cheers:

Well, since the picture was posted above you wolnt have to do that anymore. Oh, so you were in the passenger seat with me now huh? I couldnt have possibly saw the stick shift right? WRONG! I saw him put it into neutral as my truck sits a little higer than his AND I heard him banging the gears when we took off. Again, it was not a hemi automatic becasue as I've said 3 or 4 times, I saw the stick shift and heard him banging the gears AS WELL AS him laying down a good spin from the line. I know 4.7's and HEMIS can spin tires also but when you put these items together, it all makes sense.

My truck is no drag strip monster but it certainly is not a 15 sec truck either. With my mods and 20's, I ran 14.71 which I guess if you round UP you can get a 15sec truck.

You start bashing me calling BS on my story saying no way it was an srt 10 blah blah it would rape you blah blah. Have you ever watched a race where you are almost sure that 1 vehicle will win over the othere even before they lined up BUT the other one wound up winning due to driver error by the higher hp/ better et car? On the street, it comes down to drivers. I could run your SUPER HEMI that "is capable of running 13's" and you blow a head gasket on your dodge and I wind up winning.....that kinda sh*t happens

Bottom line is you dont even know the colors that Dodge has for SRT10's before you start running your mouth like an idiot. Case closed, the mineral grey WAS the color and thats the end of it.

I usually just read these posts and laugh, yes you lost and you were honest about it. NICE RUN!! But i have an idea, why dont we just change he name of the silveradoss.com site to "alltrucks.com" I'm not bashing the mods, but we let these people in here to try to get a rise out of us, who know nothing about our trucks, of course they arent going to like when we beat them, or come close in this incident.

I have 2 videos of me DEMOLISHING a reg cab SRT10 at the track. they are just cell phone videos, and I KNOW it was an SRT10 as i saw the motor, UNLESS they make appearence packages for them as well? ( you know the type, plastic covers that add 2 cylinders and say Viper on them )

there i said my piece.

Well, since the picture was posted above you wolnt have to do that anymore. Oh, so you were in the passenger seat with me now huh? I couldnt have possibly saw the stick shift right? WRONG! I saw him put it into neutral as my truck sits a little higer than his AND I heard him banging the gears when we took off. Again, it was not a hemi automatic becasue as I've said 3 or 4 times, I saw the stick shift and heard him banging the gears AS WELL AS him laying down a good spin from the line. I know 4.7's and HEMIS can spin tires also but when you put these items together, it all makes sense.

My truck is no drag strip monster but it certainly is not a 15 sec truck either. With my mods and 20's, I ran 14.71 which I guess if you round UP you can get a 15sec truck.

You start bashing me calling BS on my story saying no way it was an srt 10 blah blah it would rape you blah blah. Have you ever watched a race where you are almost sure that 1 vehicle will win over the othere even before they lined up BUT the other one wound up winning due to driver error by the higher hp/ better et car? On the street, it comes down to drivers. I could run your SUPER HEMI that "is capable of running 13's" and you blow a head gasket on your dodge and I wind up winning.....that kinda sh*t happens

Bottom line is you dont even know the colors that Dodge has for SRT10's before you start running your mouth like an idiot. Case closed, the mineral grey WAS the color and thats the end of it.

you described the truck as "tan/pewter" in color. to me "mineral grey" is by no means tan or pewter. thats why this whole argument started. yea i named all of those colors except for the grey, so what i still know the srt-10 never cam in a "tan" or "pewter"

this is a "pewter" colored ram which looks nothing like "minearl grey" posted above. I said it could never be an srt-10 based on you color description if you look back to my first post. so take your panties out of a bunch. and put your ego back on the pedastal! cheers! :cheers:

post-7276-1206464474_thumb.jpg

you described the truck as "tan/pewter" in color. to me "mineral grey" is by no means tan or pewter. thats why this whole argument started. yea i named all of those colors except for the grey, so what i still know the srt-10 never cam in a "tan" or "pewter"

this is a "pewter" colored ram which looks nothing like "minearl grey" posted above. I said it could never be an srt-10 based on you color description if you look back to my first post. so take your panties out of a bunch. and put your ego back on the pedastal! cheers! :cheers:

Ok, Yes, I described it in a tan/pewter color which was the best I could do without looking up the SRT10 actual colors for that I appologize.

Look man, I'm not here to tell you I can take out SRT10s and my chevy is better than any dodge,ford etc. I respect all muscle trucks such as SRT10s and give them all credit. I'm not trying to inflate my ego because lets face it, I'm typing this on a computer, not face to face with you. As far as my panties, I have noticed that my camel toe was increasing with these new elastic band panties, what brand are you using...crotchless? Thong? Parachutes? maybe I can get some suggestions? Anybody else having this problem.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

Ok, Yes, I described it in a tan/pewter color which was the best I could do without looking up the SRT10 actual colors for that I appologize.

Look man, I'm not here to tell you I can take out SRT10s and my chevy is better than any dodge,ford etc. I respect all muscle trucks such as SRT10s and give them all credit. I'm not trying to inflate my ego because lets face it, I'm typing this on a computer, not face to face with you. As far as my panties, I have noticed that my camel toe was increasing with these new elastic band panties, what brand are you using...crotchless? Thong? Parachutes? maybe I can get some suggestions? Anybody else having this problem.

ROFLMAO :rollin:

I might add that the guy in the SRT-10 was not a good driver based on him spinning and taking his time to catch and pass you. If he practiced more his truck should easily walk you since they can do low'13's on street tires bone stock and 12's with DR's with a good driver.

BTW, I also own a SRT-10 and like most other owners do not practice so I would probably spin more than the guy you raced. But once in second all bets are off, lol. I wish they made the RC in an auto like the QC. It would make it more consistent when racing.

Ya, the driver def wasnt the best and thats why I was suprised by the outcome of the race. If he had been a better driver, he would of had me sooner. It happens, I had a friend run his 94 GT with bolt ons and street tires against an evo 8 with cams, exhaust,intake and dp , if it was strictly a #'s race, the evo should win hands down. In this instance, the evo missed 2nd and even bogged from the line by revving too high and the 94 GT with boltons won. Things happen