stupid stupid H2

lucky7_93021

I saw the funniest thing yesterday up in Mammoth. We were parked loading up the SS with all our snow boarding stuff and these guys in a brand new H2 decided to show off by going through a feild of snow to get to the road instead of going out the exit.

Well... needless to say the morons got really stuck about 20 feet in and couldn't get out. Even better was the fact that they just sat there for like 10 minutes spinning there tires cause' they were to imbaressed to get out of the truck... they basiclly dug themselves in to the axle! It was pretty neet seeing the posi turning all 4 tires at different speeds though.

Anyhow... they eventuially got out and had to deal with our group of 20 laughing at them while they tried everything they could to get the H2 free. They were good sports though and we left them with some cold beers to help them get through the wait for the tow truck!!! :cheers: To add to the pain, they got a ticket for driving off road....... :nono:

:nono::lol::lol:

I think that story is great. A good lesson in the limitations of any vehicle, be it a Hummer or any other 4x4. Even the best off-roaders use winches and other things to get themselves through the terrain. I would be beyond embarassed driving my new 50k+ truck and getting it stuck! Then again I probably would have never gotten myself into that situation :lol: .

-Nick

Archived