Iowa Meet Time!

doesn't matter to me- the price was reasonable! :) I think I can handle a couple nights. It might be easier just leaving Friday if some guys are coming earlier. That way I'm not leaving the house at 5:00 AM.

that works. lets do it. sounds like Matt might be in town early too

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we have a time us early birds would want to meet up at chris's? I have about a 1.5 hour drive.

not before 10. i have to get my beauty sleep. as well as prepare for a he!! of a night of festivities!!!

I was wondering- what does everyone like to eat? I'm not gonna buy anyone a 20.00 steak or anything- but if there are some requests- let me know. The burgers there are awesome. The pork chops are awesome too. Just let me know.

not before 10. i have to get my beauty sleep. as well as prepare for a he!! of a night of festivities!!!

shit we might as well wait until atleast 1:00pm then.... :D

as for a night of festivities I'm gonna party like it's my birthday oh yeah It will be hahahah. So it's an Iowa meet/Cory's Birthday party!!! WoHooo

Yeah Ill be around early. Im staying with a friend who goes to DMACC on friday so I can be there whenever on Saturday. Especially if I can get some audio installed :cheers:

PDB, Burgers are totally cool with me. Pork chops also sound good. Cant go wrong there.

burgers work for me as well. i will also have the wife hit Sams for some things. buns and what not. pork chops work, but i perfer burgers and brats. if they have pineapple brats, i am ALL ABOUT them!!!

shoot CCC and PDB you guys should get together and caravan if you are comin Friday night.

burgers work for me as well. i will also have the wife hit Sams for some things. buns and what not. pork chops work, but i perfer burgers and brats. if they have pineapple brats, i am ALL ABOUT them!!!

shoot CCC and PDB you guys should get together and caravan if you are comin Friday night.

I'll check on those brats- I'll only get 2 as your prolly the only one who's gonna be eating em'. HAHA. I'll caravan over- am I gonna be able to keep up though? My truck is lifted ya know.

I'll check on those brats- I'll only get 2 as your prolly the only one who's gonna be eating em'. HAHA. I'll caravan over- am I gonna be able to keep up though? My truck is lifted ya know.

I'll volunteer to bring the pineapple brats! Those brats are awesome!!!! but yeah burgers & hot dogs or brats is fine by me.

I'll volunteer to bring the pineapple brats! Those brats are awesome!!!! but yeah burgers & hot dogs or brats is fine by me.

pineapple brats are at HyVee, and they are seasonal. i hope they have them. soo plump and juicy!

haha

I was gonna make some salsa, bbq beans or tater salad or something. Grillin still an early evening thing??? Not sure when I'll be able to head over - should know better next week.

yup grillin 5ish or so. bring your beer for sure and tater salad sounds good. either way.

I think PDB and and CCC will be there lat morning time so it doesnt matter what time you come. look forward to seein you again, shit its been since December, how fast time flies!!!

yup grillin 5ish or so. bring your beer for sure and tater salad sounds good. either way.

I think PDB and and CCC will be there lat morning time so it doesnt matter what time you come. look forward to seein you again, shit its been since December, how fast time flies!!!

As the time gets closer, I'll get a better count on how much I need. So far it looks like burgers, brats, and hot dogs are what everyone wants. I'll grab some pork chops too since they aren't expensive and they taste awesome.