Iowa Meet Time!

Yeah,I'll be there fo sho, fo shoooo.As long as chris doesn't start talking about strip clubs again :jester:

Do I need a goofy led hat to fit in? If so I'll have to go shopping.

so you gonna take her with us Saturday night to the Yard?? she'll have fun and you can bring yoru own beer asn they perfer women to sit in the front row ;)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you gonna take her with us Saturday night to the Yard?? she'll have fun and you can bring yoru own beer asn they perfer women to sit in the front row ;)

I can vouch for that!!!

Well I officially got Saturday and Sunday off for this weekend. Ill hopefully head up Friday afternoon to Boone at a friends place. What would everyone like me to bring? It would have to be something I can pick up at a HyVee or Wal Mart because I wont want to make something and have to keep it overnight.....any suggestions?

does anybody have a high speed buffer, might have to rent one from Rick at Prevettes.. i need a serious buff job.. made the first hand wash this season and ouch.. after they are cleaned up we need to take them up to the mall and take a picture of them all from atop the parking ramp... need to update the myspace page.. for all to look up here is the site http://www.myspace.com/centraliowass :thumbs: take a look and add it to your friends..

Chris, I talked to Rick this last weekend and hes pumped about having a get together and possible carshow in the future.. he's a cool dude... great products.. :driving:

Well I officially got Saturday and Sunday off for this weekend. Ill hopefully head up Friday afternoon to Boone at a friends place. What would everyone like me to bring? It would have to be something I can pick up at a HyVee or Wal Mart because I wont want to make something and have to keep it overnight.....any suggestions?

Maybe some chips or something?

CCC bring what ever you think.

the wife and i will get the condiments and what not for the burgers and brats. as well as the cups and plates we may need. sounds like there will be a few different side items to pick from. and i am sure we will have plenty to chow on.

BRING YOUR OWN BEER! i dont drink, so all i will have is pop and water. i dont care how much you drink, just make sure you dont leave here risking it. ;)

Cory is correct, he can vouge for the front row for the ladies, as well as Jared can.

PDB, BRING your BROTHER! he will be PI$$ed if he misses this one, trust me!!!!!!

Rich, I am sure we can at least hand wax your ride, there will be plenty of time to do whatever you wish. I will be busy with some electronic work as well as Cory's headliner, Unless I can talk PDB and ALLBALLZ into knockin it out while i do that audio for CCC23. also i am pumped bout the Prevettes thing. now i just have to see what i can do for time, the weekends from now till May 18th are already shot in the bumm...

as for a "family portrait" I totally agree. it needs to be done. so all cleaning and eating will need to be done before sundown. i want a cool poster of this too...

less than a week and counting, but for all of us, i have a question, what the heck to we do with the ladies while we are all doing MAN things? we should occupy them somehow, any ideas? my yard needs mowed and raked! :)

does anybody have a high speed buffer, might have to rent one from Rick at Prevettes.. i need a serious buff job.. made the first hand wash this season and ouch.. after they are cleaned up we need to take them up to the mall and take a picture of them all from atop the parking ramp... need to update the myspace page.. for all to look up here is the site http://www.myspace.com/centraliowass :thumbs: take a look and add it to your friends..

Chris, I talked to Rick this last weekend and hes pumped about having a get together and possible carshow in the future.. he's a cool dude... great products.. :driving:

Rich I'll be bringing my porter cable buffer with me as I'll be working on Chris's truck, We'll get yours in there too.

Rick and his wife (at Prevette's) are both really cool people. I used to work right next door to them at Avtex and used to just walk over and hang out over lunch. Any time they had a really neat new product come in, she would bring it over to our office to show it off to me. I think I save at least 40 bucks a week not working right next door to them any more, LOL! :jester: She also took the first picture I had of my SS and hung it on their customer wall a few years ago. :thumbs:

I just looked at Prevette's website and it looks like they moved. We'll have to go checkout their new digs!

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

She will be coming to the yard with us,We've been to strip clubs together before :jester:

less than a week and counting, but for all of us, i have a question, what the heck to we do with the ladies while we are all doing MAN things? we should occupy them somehow, any ideas? my yard needs mowed and raked! :)

Oil changes,Women love to do OIL CHANGES!!! I will bring my ramps and creeper,but you must supply your own mobil 1. :D

Oil changes,Women love to do OIL CHANGES!!! I will bring my ramps and creeper,but you must supply your own mobil 1. :D

You haven't met my fiance yet! It's a good thing she's stayin home :) haha

shit my wife could care less where the oil filter was as long as I do it for her. If I didn't do it she'd take it somewhere & I'll be damned if I'm letting some mangy grease monkey touch my baby.