Iowa Meet Time!

B-rad: Yes, Rick and his wife are cool for sure.. they did move, he has a garage now and will be having seminars as soon as they get all set up.. they have some painting right now to do and then they will get things organized.. they have a huge parking lot and got permisission to have a car show, plus the parking lot next door. so maybe we can get involved with him and help him set up one, that way trucks will have some different categories, unlike the problems we ran into last year..

Cory: sweet, i know alittle about high speed other than it will burn the paint..

Chris: yes a family pic needs to be done.. plus we need to start a list of car shows for the year..

crusie in the woods, aniversary show (for sure this one, what a blast and we need more SS's) :driving:

newton speedway , 2nd annual (show support for our track and there's dragracing also for us) :thumbs:

bob brown all chevy, trucks need to make another statement (hey its a Chevy show) :ughdance::chevrolet:

hooters ?????? ( my truck loves hooters) :freak::omg:

Holmes honda show

madrid ????

i think i will changing my intake again and also the oil.. looks like i will be taking a small nap in a lawn chair since i will be up from work since the 9 the night before. unless i can hit your couch for a power nap..lolol :sigh::sleep:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-rad: Yes, Rick and his wife are cool for sure.. they did move, he has a garage now and will be having seminars as soon as they get all set up.. they have some painting right now to do and then they will get things organized.. they have a huge parking lot and got permisission to have a car show, plus the parking lot next door. so maybe we can get involved with him and help him set up one, that way trucks will have some different categories, unlike the problems we ran into last year..

Cory: sweet, i know alittle about high speed other than it will burn the paint..

Chris: yes a family pic needs to be done.. plus we need to start a list of car shows for the year..

crusie in the woods, aniversary show (for sure this one, what a blast and we need more SS's) :driving:

newton speedway , 2nd annual (show support for our track and there's dragracing also for us) :thumbs:

bob brown all chevy, trucks need to make another statement (hey its a Chevy show) :ughdance::chevrolet:

Holmes honda show

madrid ????

i think i will changing my intake again and also the oil.. looks like i will be taking a small nap in a lawn chair since i will be up from work since the 9 the night before. unless i can hit your couch for a power nap..lolol :sigh::sleep:

plenty of beds in the house, the basement is usually nice and quiet too. get your beauty sleep!! and yes car show list needs to happen, as well as i have some out of town engagements to hit this summer, one if which involves the Texas Heatwave...

You haven't met my fiance yet! It's a good thing she's stayin home :) haha

I met your fiance when you where doing her hid's,You mean she doesn't change your oil for you??!?I was just kidding about the oil changes,My wife might know where it goes in but I doubt she knows where it comes out at. :jester:

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)

I met your fiance when you where doing her hid's,You mean she doesn't change your oil for you??!?I was just kidding about the oil changes,My wife might know where it goes in but I doubt she knows where it comes out at. :jester:

:crackup: thats a good one. Mine prolly doesn't even know where it goes in!

i have a hard enough time trying to get mine to find the oven at home let alone the oil in the truck. :dunno:

:lol: HAHA. Same here. Mine thinks you can use the microwave for everything :) I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED IN JULY :) In all seriousness- I shouldn't talk, I can't cook either!

:lol: HAHA. Same here. Mine thinks you can use the microwave for everything :) I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED IN JULY :) In all seriousness- I shouldn't talk, I can't cook either!

good thing Casey's has pizza!! :) mine can cook, but during the remodel of the kitchen all we did was BBQ and nuke dinners. that got old

All I know is that any plans we all make for what the ladies do in the afternoon is sure to be wrong...prolly goes for the night / evening as well. As for what trouble everyone gets in...well, that's kinda the point in the get-together. WOOHOO!

Actually, on second thought I think I'll head home to dust my houseplants after the bbq...sounds like nothing exciting will be going on. :jester:

you are such a smart ass. i was gonna have you straighten my stereo wires so the rest of us can go out! or better yet, i can have the ladies do that and you can get my wireless up and running! (gotcha) :jester:

Holmes honda show

madrid ????

One to add to the list HOT ROD POWER TOUR!!! It comes in from Lincoln, NE and stops in Ames this year!!! I am for sure going on the Lincoln and Ames stops, and probably finish out up to Rochester to watch the awards/etc. Maybe next year do the long haul.

One to add to the list HOT ROD POWER TOUR!!! It comes in from Lincoln, NE and stops in Ames this year!!! I am for sure going on the Lincoln and Ames stops, and probably finish out up to Rochester to watch the awards/etc. Maybe next year do the long haul.

I swear the website said it finishes in Madison Wisc?? i could be wrong tho.

I got a special invite from one of my "sponsors". I get to be in their booth at the Texas Heat Wave in South Padre in July. now that one should be killer!! as well as Sport Truck mag will be there (hint hint)

I swear the website said it finishes in Madison Wisc?? i could be wrong tho.

I got a special invite from one of my "sponsors". I get to be in their booth at the Texas Heat Wave in South Padre in July. now that one should be killer!! as well as Sport Truck mag will be there (hint hint)

You're right, it goes on through Rochester on it's way to Madison.

Saturday, 6/7/08

Arkansas State Fairgrounds - Little Rock, AR

Kickoff Cruise Night Sponsored by Painless Performance.

Sunday, 6/8/08

Missouri Entertainment and Event Center - Springfield, MO

Monday, 6/9/08

Heartland Park - Topeka, KS

Tuesday, 6/10/08

Nebraska State Fair Park - Lincoln, NE

Cruise Night Sponsored by Edelbrock.

Wednesday, 6/11/08

Iowa State Center - Ames, IA

Thursday, 6/12/08

Rochester Community & Technical College - Rochester, MN

Friday, 6/13/08

The Alliant Energy Center - Madison, WI

Saturday, 6/14/08

The Alliant Energy Center- Madison, WI

Looks as tho old man winter might hang out for the weekend, oh well. we'll still get by. the family portrait might not turn out too good, but then again, since when are we a picture perfect family? ;)

anywho, i figured we'd get things rolling about 2-3ish. i do have PDB and Yttaf coming earlier if you all wanna come by. we will be doin a headliner in yttaf's as well as a few little things for him and CCC_23.

See you all in a few days. hope i can get my truck cleaned by then, got alot of traveling to do before this weekend.