Iowa Meet Time!

Cory, this is gonna suck without you here. do you give Chad and I free reign to do what we want with your HONEY POT? hmmmm. i have my ideas already. this could get tasty. headliner, alarm, audio, NOS ( I have that kit sittin here ), put a lift on it and get that truck off the ground, why would you lower a truck anyway??

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know there are only 2 of you red guys compared to how many of us black guys... Oh wait is that racial??? Damn...

its just cause they made so many of the black ones. the red ones are limited edition, FASST ones!!

If it doesnt snow too bad and I can still make it, I will also be bringing HPTuners in case anyone wants to play. I KNOW! We can compare a Black SS tune to a Red SS tune, and finally figure out what makes the black ones faster......

If it doesnt snow too bad and I can still make it, I will also be bringing HPTuners in case anyone wants to play. I KNOW! We can compare a Black SS tune to a Red SS tune, and finally figure out what makes the black ones faster......

that's a good one! I can't wait till Sat. now :)