Personalized plate

SSMANIAC

Can't wait to get my plate, just ordered. my first choices were taken so I had to go with this one "1MEAN SS" That just came in my mind when I was doing the paperwork and it was open so I went for it. Can't wait maybe this plate will wake up the hemis around here that for some reason don't want to play with me. The only one that played with me was my brother in law he just purchased a dodge 1500 with the 5.9 not a hemi, That was fun I handed his ass back in front of the whole family wich of course all are GM fans. needless to say he did not speak for the rest of the family reunion he did went to beer distributor and bought us a case of beer. :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went with 8A HEMI. I had a tough time deciding between that and HEMIETR. I definately get some attention. Originally I transfered my plate from my GTP which was 4SFED. Unfortunately the plate was in my budget the supercharger was not :cry:

I went with 8A HEMI. I had a tough time deciding between that and HEMIETR. I definately get some attention. Originally I transfered my plate from my GTP which was 4SFED. Unfortunately the plate was in my budget the supercharger was not :cry:

That might land you a good keying down the side. A little too much personalized attention, I think.

That might land you a good keying down the side. A little too much personalized attention, I think.

yep, the way people are these days.........that is possible!!!!

Archived