Personalized plate

SSMANIAC

Thanks 2004SS,

Just went to the DMV yesterday and it was so crowded I had to leave before I could research all the available personalized plates I wanted. After reading your post I went on line for "2004 SS". It took all my info so hopefully I got it!

Much Appreciated. :cheers:

Mark

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, it is real easy to do it online. If it took your information then you will get a notice in the mail in 6 weeks to go and pick them up. Make sure to bring all the paperwork and old tags for the vehicle that the personalized ones will go on.

Ordered mine about 2 weeks ago.     SPRCHD

Adam,

Is that Spoiled Rich Child? Was SPRKD already taken? :jester:

j/k

Ben,

You have an awesome sense of humor, that will go down as a classic. :jester::cool:

I know adam pretty well and he is a real good guy, but i don't know if he will let that one slide :D

I had Crazy Al on my Chevelle and Krazy Al on my lowered shortbox black '96 Seirra. I got "Hey Crazy Al slow down" from the local cops quite a few times. Very memorable plate, good and bad.

Ordered mine about 2 weeks ago.     SPRCHD

Adam,

Is that Spoiled Rich Child? Was SPRKD already taken? :jester:

j/k

Ben,

You have an awesome sense of humor, that will go down as a classic. :jester::cool:

I know adam pretty well and he is a real good guy, but i don't know if he will let that one slide :D

Its all good. There just mad it took them twice as long to get were im at :jester:

Ive had my share of help through the years, but one thing im proud of myself for is that whatever I do I work my ass off at it. I never take things for granted and im always thankful for all the things and talents ive been blessed with. I can also say that ive made every payment on my ss, every insurance payment, gas bill, and every single mod on my truck. I still live at home, but I pay rent. And I go to school and play baseball. Hopefully profesionally soon. How many other 19 year olds you now can say that?

Im not trying to brag about how great I am, (which is why ive never talked about how much $ I make or anything becuase really it shouldn't consern anyone else).

P.S. Dont hate, congradulate. :thumbs:

I went with 8A HEMI. I had a tough time deciding between that and HEMIETR. I definately get some attention. Originally I transfered my plate from my GTP which was 4SFED. Unfortunately the plate was in my budget the supercharger was not :cry:

That might land you a good keying down the side. A little too much personalized attention, I think.

Ben you need this one "DNT TRY"

• 2 months later...

Archived