Personalized plate

SSMANIAC

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:fume: This is my first try at this so don't be too hard on me. I bought my SS while deployed to Saudi Arabia, February 02. My last name is Dahm and on my plate I put DAHMN8R. The guys I worked with gave me the nickname and I thought it would make a great plate. What do you guys think?

that is cool, thanks for your service to our country :flag:

• 2 weeks later...

4DSUX (Ford Sucks)

DODGDIT (Dodged It)

BOOSST

JUISSED

CHPACBRA (Chupacabra - isnt it a mexican "monster" that kills goats... or rams :jester: )

SSPEEDY

2FASST4U (Too Fast For You)

HEMIWHAT

HEMIKILR (Hemi Killer)

JST8HEMI (Just Ate HEMI)

HEMISUX (HEMI Sucks)

All I can think of now...

Personalized Plates can be cool to display the character of the car or truck!

I have had "I CORNER" in Florida since 1982 and have used it on my heavily modified Herb-Adams SD455 Formula Firebird that easily out-cornered many Porches to my 1994 Z28M6 with complete racing suspension with aluminum or steel tubular arms with spherical rod ends (etc,etc) and R1 street tires that seriously outcorners Vipers.

I CORNER Site

Don't know what to try for with the SS yet.

Rick R

Mine came today............ FASTSS. Its not the fastest but atleast i am not on the bottom of the list. My first choice was BADSS. Ofcourse it was taking. So were a lot of the others i tried. Had to settle for FASTSS after about thirty minutes at the tag office and quite a few angry comments from other folks waiting in line behind me. I made em wait, i was determined to leave with a custom plate. It only took 3 months and two days to get it. :D

Archived