4l80e Performance

Two of my old setups in the same truck:

5.3/60e/Radix/9psi - 13.57@99

6.0/80e/Radix/9psi - 13.64@104

It's pretty typical to see the 80E increase your ET but also increase your trap speed. It's all in the 60 foot, and IMO because of the change from 3.06 to 2.48 1st gear.

Two of my old setups in the same truck:

5.3/60e/Radix/9psi - 13.57@99

6.0/80e/Radix/9psi - 13.64@104

It's pretty typical to see the 80E increase your ET but also increase your trap speed. It's all in the 60 foot, and IMO because of the change from 3.06 to 2.48 1st gear.

but you also changed cubes too not just trans

hey we are talking about me here hahaha my 60ft went from 1.75 to 1.83 and my 1/4 went from 12.73 at 105 to 13.43 at 101 . my 0-60 went from 4 to 5 i know its not shifting hard enough yet and still have to play with the shift points . i figured i would only loose a couple tenths

I started to know that difference off the line. I didnt think it would be to bad and I also thought it was the lag from the vortech. Never the less it stills goes good but it could go better. Im suggesting changing the diff gearing? I dont know what to suggest but thats what I would do. Does anyone know what gearing I should go to Keep it streetable but make up for the FIRST gear and still pull hard for the rest of the gears?