Rebuilding The Dash...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTX high End components. 4.1's to be exact.

I sat and watched Bad Boys 2 tonight, I can say i was thoroughly impressed. for the size of the truck and without being really tuned, I would be happy with this system in my house, shit i would be happy with it in a movie theater, cause i have yet to find one of them that impresses me :)

MTX high End components. 4.1's to be exact.

I sat and watched Bad Boys 2 tonight, I can say i was thoroughly impressed. for the size of the truck and without being really tuned, I would be happy with this system in my house, shit i would be happy with it in a movie theater, cause i have yet to find one of them that impresses me :)

yeahh all the theaters around here sound like trash, but then agin I am probably in the same boat as you in having to much in home audio equipment too :D I really wanna hear this truck... wanna bring it to FL?

the stitching came out really well. he even did the grab bar in suede and the stitches carry across the front of that as well. I listened to it this morning on my weekly 3 hour commute and the more i listen the more i like it. i can hear a few nuances that i have to tweek yet, but for the most part, being new speakers in new locations i cant complain at all. I need to work on my time delay to delay the left front a lil bit as it is near side bias, but being that close to my head i wouldnt expect anything less.

I have been fortunate enough to have seen this creation and it is A-freaking-mazing. Definitely drool-worthy already, both from an aesthetic and audible perspective. Even more anxious to hear this puppy get dialed in. Man, if you were to ever change your screen name I would propose '12Vwizard'!

I have been fortunate enough to have seen this creation and it is A-freaking-mazing. Definitely drool-worthy already, both from an aesthetic and audible perspective. Even more anxious to hear this puppy get dialed in. Man, if you were to ever change your screen name I would propose '12Vwizard'!

thanks man! i did some teaking last night and today and cleaned up that buzz in the right mid, (damn wire fragments) as well as i dialed down the tweeter on the center and just finished a basic time correction and the phantom center without the dedicated center came right to life on stereo tracks. I will tweak some more, and the best thing about this eq is its ability to store up to 6 memories so i can toggle between changes to see if they are for the better.

and damn it Jared, i been eyeing up them rear locations you pointed out!! why you gotta do this to me?!