Blacky's Turbo Ss Build Part 2

BlackySS13

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sick truck bro! those shocks are pretty daym nice! i just finished installing em last night and i must say they make the ss ride even better than stock in my opinion

Also, are your calipers orange to match the truck or is just that color in the pictures? Oh and for the speed youre aiming for, what kind of brakes are you gonna be installing?

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

sick truck bro! those shocks are pretty daym nice! i just finished installing em last night and i must say they make the ss ride even better than stock in my opinion

Also, are your calipers orange to match the truck or is just that color in the pictures? Oh and for the speed youre aiming for, what kind of brakes are you gonna be installing?

even though you are dropped?

They are 22's. The calipers match the paint and it is a pearlescent orange. I went as close to HUGGER orange to keep the chevy theme.

I just dropped it off to the master fabricator and then proceeded to be only 15 mins late for my Civil Procedure class. Haha. I think a hour and a half is more realistic TJ, I made it an hour 10 going 90 and was still late.

I'll keep you guys posted and so will TJ. I'm coming back up next week to get the trans over to Rossler to figure that whore out.