Lakers Ftmfw

04CHASE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u wish!! this is all a show u guys had to win or it would have been a big slap in lakers face to come to the final only to get shut out lol

LOL....Remarks like this are gonna make it so much sweeter when we win this series. :D

gotta stretch it out to make it more exciting to watch and rake in the ratings.

Yeah and im sure the reason that Pierce and Garnett combined for 19 points is because that's what the NBA wanted right??? lol....common man lets be realistic here.

Edited by adams2003 (see edit history)

Yeah and im sure that pierce's and garnetts 19 combined points was because of the refs right? lol....common man lets be realistic here.

money talks :cheers:

I'm no Lakers or Celtics fan, but if the Lakers don't step it up a notch, Boston is going to take it. The Lakers as a whole looked like dog shiat last night. Kobe carried that team to victory along with homeboy with the gel in his hair with his three pointers. With Pierce and Garnet not doing a damn thing last night, I wonder how the Lakers only won by six. Odom might as well be sitting on the bench since all he does is foul and miss dunks! :lol: C'mon now, three games with foul trouble??? Someone needs to tell him this ain't street ball! He really needs to step up his game. I just feel like the Celtics are hungry as hell for the Championship. Of course it didn't look like it last night. If Pierce and Garnet were running on all cylinders along with Allen, the Celtics would be up three games easy. All Boston has to do is win one here and it's over IMHO. Like I said, I'm no Lakers fan, I'll cheer for the home team, but they really need to come together if they plan on winning this thing.

all u laker fans need to switch teams ur team just plain gave up...... this just proves celtics best team in the NBA rite now i know u guys are crying though so ill give u a moment 2 soak it in.... ray allen mvp of the finals! im just mesin with u laker fans...