Lakers Ftmfw

04CHASE

lol ..... There is no comparision between Kobe and Jordan.

Kobe is by far the best player right now ... but he is a long ways from Jordan.

:withstupid: kobe is damed good but not as good as jordan as of right now. but he has a lot of time to accomplish that though. it will be lakers/celtics in the finals for sure. i wanna see that KG/Gassol match-up. it should be a good one. the pierce/kobe match-up should be great also. man i love the nba.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the C's finally have a good season after a decade and a half of losing seasons and now they are "those damn Celtics!"????

tough crowd!!

I was kind of hoping the Spurs could have stretched it one more game but I was hoping for the Lakers/Celts regardless. I grew up with that rivalry and hope it comes to fruition. Kobe has played off his t*ts this postseason and I agree, he is the best in the game right now. Is he Jordan? No, but they aren't the same player either. As far as the Celts, we just gotta get thru this series first. Detroit and Boston match up well but the Celts have been skittish all postseason. They havent' played like themselves at all. One major advantage Detroit has, they've played together for awhile. The C's still don't "know" each other.

Going into this season, I was hoping for 43 wins and the playoffs. After the regular season, it was Eastern Conference finals or nothing for me. The finals wasn't supposed to come till next year in my eyes so if they fall short, it will be disappointing, but they are a hell of alot better than I thought they'd be this year.

And I guess that's my NBA minute. :wtf:

:withstupid: . Garnett is goin to have to wait till next year for his 1ST ring.

pshh MAYBE. garnett could be the next Dan Marino, and be regarded as one of the best players to ever play, but never win a championship

Kobe may be as good as Jordan in his twilight years ... you put Jordan back in his prime .... Kobe is not even close to Jordan. Skill wise | Basketball Smarts wise | Team player wise | nothing .... Kobe is better at raping young girls though :)

good game but no cookie for the lakers. they need a better inside presence to handle garnett. gasol does a good job, but theres only so much a man can do against KG.

i just think they were off their game tonight. celtics were not doing THAT great till the end. it was pretty evenly matched but the lakers were just missing sooooo many of their shots. its ok we'll bounce back in game 2

I agree. Had their shots fallen, the Lakers would have taken game 1. Plus, let's remember a couple of things: It's hard to play on the road in an arena like the Garden where the whole town is loud and pumped up. Also, the bloody game started at 9 p.m. over there for God's sake. The Lakers are usually alm ost done by that time. They must have been tired. I still say Lakers in 5 as they will destroy them in game 2 and then sweep them at home.

i wouldnt count on that lol remember what happened last time these teams met in the finals???? i think same will happen this game will go dow nto the wire in game 7 for sho!!! and all the lakers have is kobe.... u cant beat the new dream team aka the 3 headed monsters!!!! lol

GO BOSTON!!

DS_195099ALT1_xl.jpg