Lakers Ftmfw

04CHASE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt count on that lol remember what happened last time these teams met in the finals???? i think same will happen this game will go dow nto the wire in game 7 for sho!!! and all the lakers have is kobe.... u cant beat the new dream team aka the 3 headed monsters!!!! lol

GO BOSTON!!

DS_195099ALT1_xl.jpg

I wore that shirt last night! :D

I love threads like this .... They all start out with such Major predictions ... Then when their (your) team loses, the excusess come out of everywhere ....

Personally, I don't follow Basketball ... But I must go with the hometown team on this ... Celtics in however many games it takes ....

beat.jpg

ahhh jeeez....

last game was CLOSE... if it wasnt for lucky ass pierce dropping those 2 unlikely 3's at the end, we would have had a better chance...

and consider this - celts were at home and they barely edged out a victory... game could have gone either way, but i give the home team advantage and the luck shots at the end the win...

tonight the lakers will shut them down... :bang:

i'm not gonna count the lakers out just yet, but damn if they're the champs from the west they need to represent, stats show there's only been one team to come back from an 0-2 deficit in the conference finals or the finals and take the series and that was this year's spurs against the hornets

the lakers DESERVE TO LOSE THE SERIES.... they DID NOT come to play today...

They look like a high school JV team playing out there tonight...

Im so pissed...

I agree 100%, they are LACKING defence, lots of it.

EDIT: WTF they should of played how they are playing right now the whole game.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)