Got terminated today :(

lakas187

Hopefully, you can use this opportunity as a time to change and you will find someting that is better. Sometimes losing a job can shake things up and make you better off with a fresh opportunity. Been working the same job for 5 years strong and am doing very well, had I never been let go at my previous job I would have never found my current job (and may I add wouldn't be driving an SS). Best of luck to you on your search!

-Nick

sorry to hear that.

I'm currently trying to fill some positions w/ my company . . . where are you located? I need people in Northern and Southern CA, Pheonix AZ, and soon in Colorado Springs . . . that is if your interested? PM me if you want details.

Sorry to hear that boss. But take a minute to reflect and maybe if possible get training or a degree in something that pays good. I'm currently working on a nursery and going to school at night to finish my degree. It's tough, :shakehead: but thank goodness I saved before I was laid off otherwise I'd be screw--. I guess we can thank our President's economic savvy for the current climate. :fume: Good luck finding something. :seeya:

Archived