car/truck show

zippy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunatly, it was a small show since it's the first year we've done it but it was a success for what we'd expected. i'd like to than bob, vince, and todd for showing up and representing Silverado SS's for the show. next year i plan to make it bigger and better along with more than likely an award just for the Silverado SS's.

thanx guys..

zippy

Zippy, just wanted to say thanks for inviting us out for the show. It was a good day. Quite a few nice rides. I enjoyed meeting you and Vince and Todd. Too bad more people didn't show up, but at least we had 1 of each color. Look forward to doing it again next year.

Here's a couple pics I took.

61187479.jpg

Some darn good looking trucks!

61187460.jpg

61187350.jpg

Following Vince partway home.

glad to hear it was fun for you guys also. next year we'll certainly make more of it and i'd like to possibly work on having a meet like kansas up there. the SS's did get the best spot, they were the only one's that got to park in front of the building.... :D:cool:

Wish I lived closer, zipman. That would have been fun.

i agree lee. i'm planning to show up out that way possibly next year to check out the state. hopefully we'll meet then and chat over a drink or two. :cheers:

Archived